Pokémon Vortex
Loki

Loki's Trade Thread

I've posted the shinies and event pokemon I have, but I honestly have too many legendaries listed to post them all, so below I've posted the page numbers for each type on my trades. All pokemon can be found up for trade on my IGN: Loki.

I pretty much have all normal legendaries save a few. If you have any questions please post in here or PM me. For the shinies, the number I have of each is posted to the right of them. 

Trading:

Dark: Page 2 to 8

Metallic: Page 18 to 26

Mystic: Page 27 to 31

Shadow: Page 37 to 41

Event:

Rotom (Pokedex)

Shiny:

Spoiler

Shiny Azelf(x8)Shiny Celebi(x3)Shiny Cobalion(x2)Shiny DarkrownShiny DialgaShiny Diancie(x5)Shiny EnteiShiny Genesect(x5)Shiny Heatran(x5)Shiny JirachiShiny Keldeo(x5)Shiny Lugia(x3)Shiny Mesprit(x3)Shiny Moltres(x3)Shiny Palkia(x2)Shiny RaikouShiny Regigigas(x2)Shiny RegirockShiny Reshiram(x7)Shiny Terrakion(x2)Shiny ThundurusShiny Victini(x7)Shiny VirizionShiny Xerneas (Active)Shiny Yveltal(x11)Shiny Zapdos(x7)Shiny Zekrom(x2)Shiny Zygarde

Looking for:

Spoiler

Dark Kyogre (Primal)Kyogre (Primal)Metallic Kyogre (Primal)Mystic Kyogre (Primal)Shadow Kyogre (Primal)Shiny Kyogre (Primal)

Dark Groudon (Primal)Metallic Groudon (Primal)Mystic Groudon (Primal)Shiny Groudon (Primal)

Dark Rotom (Halloween)Metallic Rotom (Halloween)Mystic Rotom (Halloween)Rotom (Halloween)Shadow Rotom (Halloween)Shiny Rotom (Halloween)

Dark Latias (Mega)Metallic Latias (Mega)Mystic Latias (Mega)Shadow Latias (Mega)

Dark Latios (Mega)Metallic Latios (Mega)Mystic Latios (Mega)Shadow Latios (Mega)

Dark LatiasShiny Latias

Cyndaquil

Metallic QuilavaMystic QuilavaShadow QuilavaShiny Quilava

Dark TorchicMetallic TorchicMystic TorchicShiny TorchicTorchic

CombuskenDark CombuskenMetallic CombuskenMystic CombuskenShadow Combusken

BlazikenDark BlazikenMetallic BlazikenMystic BlazikenShadow BlazikenShiny Blaziken

Dark Blaziken (Mega)Mystic Blaziken (Mega)

Dark ShinxMetallic ShinxMystic ShinxShadow ShinxShiny ShinxShinx

Dark LuxioLuxioMetallic LuxioMystic LuxioShadow LuxioShiny Luxio

Dark LuxrayLuxrayMetallic LuxrayMystic LuxrayShadow Luxray

Metallic Munchlax

Shadow Snorlax

Dark FurretMetallic FurretMystic FurretShadow Furret

Dark Arcanine

Dark Audino (Mega)Shadow Empoleon

All types except for normal of each Vivillion form

• Upvote 1

I have a Shadow Xerneas (Active) with 21m XP and i have Shiny Zygarde with 8.2m XP

What XP would you offer? Or how many unique legendarys? Thanks

@GodsWithin

The Shadow Cacturne isn't for trade until I hear back from the person who has the Shiny Zygarde.

@gioazeysss

I've been hearing a lot of bad things about the Rotom (Pokedex) and how a lot of them were gotten through a botting system. So I'm a bit hesitant to trade for any. I also don't know what they're worth and would hate to ask for less than what they are, so I'd feel a lot more comfortable with you telling me what sort of offer you're looking for. 

Edited by Loki

1 hour ago, Loki said:

@GodsWithin

The Shadow Cacturne isn't for trade until I hear back from the person who has the Shiny Zygarde.

@gioazeysss

I've been hearing a lot of bad things about the Rotom (Pokedex) and how a lot of them were gotten through a botting system. So I'm a bit hesitant to trade for any. I also don't know what they're worth and would hate to ask for less than what they are, so I'd feel a lot more comfortable with you telling me what sort of offer you're looking for. 

Can you tell me how much 1 unique legend you need is worth in exp?