Pokémon Vortex
demonstriker

Demon Auction House

For the third auction I can offer a metallic kyurem white, shadow kyurem black, rotom(halloween), caterpie(Christmas), Dark santapie, dark diglettmass, Normal diglettmass, metallic diglettmass, metallic pikamass, mystic santapie, mystic diglettmass, mystic pikamass, normal pikamass, normal pika Jedi, shadow santapie, shadow diglettmass, shadow pikamass, shiny santapie, shiny diglettmass, shiny pikamass, normal togepi Halloween, and a normal zygarde cell. 

Dark complete vivillon pokeball set shiny santapie normal santapie 3 shiny kyurem black and white and one more event??  For auction 1

Edited by Ahmed Qureshi

4 hours ago, demonstriker said:

Micheal bid is greater than u.

@Ahmed Qureshi choose anything for dark complete and pokeball set.  Want only these.

Oh sorry i been trading most of my event pokemon then I forgot I had auctioned all of those pokes some days ago but, now I have and can offer still for auction 3 a normal diglettmass, togeween(2), zygarde (core), normal pikamass(2), Pika Jedi normal, rotom Halloween normal, mystic diglettmass, and a normal zygarde (cell). I hope this is enough and I still have the highest bid. :) I still got people who want my pokemon and are willing to trade Alola starters for them but, they haven't told me what they want yet so, my offers are still up unless, someone wants one of my pokemon then, I'll have to re-edit this and take out the pokemon I traded. :)

Edited by MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.

2 hours ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

Oh sorry i been trading most of my event pokemon then I forgot I had auctioned all of those pokes some days ago but, now I have and can offer still for auction 3 a normal diglettmass, togeween(2), zygarde (core), normal pikamass(2), Pika Jedi normal, rotom Halloween normal, mystic diglettmass, and a normal zygarde (cell). I hope this is enough and I still have the highest bid. :) I still got people who want my pokemon and are willing to trade Alola starters for them but, they haven't told me what they want yet so, my offers are still up unless, someone wants one of my pokemon then, I'll have to re-edit this and take out the pokemon I traded. :)

I'll help you :)

Go on with your bid xD

Edited by Guest