Pokémon Vortex
MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.

People who can ban in-game

Question

I'm just trying to see if there is anymore banners that can ban people in-game because,  I tried to get pat attention by sending him a message about a certain someone who needs to be banned but he never read it because his messages are disabled. I seen that he was on some minutes ago and still didn't see my message because his messages are disabled. Do I tell him to look at his message that I sent to him by telling him in a status post or is that to much?

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

I'm just trying to see if there is anymore banners that can ban people in-game because,  I tried to get pat attention by sending him a message about a certain someone who needs to be banned but he never read it because his messages are disabled. I seen that he was on some minutes ago and still didn't see my message because his messages are disabled. Do I tell him to look at his message that I sent to him by telling him in a status post or is that to much?

To answer your question, yes, Patrick is the ONLY one with the power to ban an In-Game Account. Pat truly gets all your messages with "alleged" botters. If he misses them it's no big deal. Patrick will catch everyone that is botting and it may take him some time but it will be done! Just sit tight. Before V4 is released, botters will have been banned.

• Upvote 1

Patrick knows who is cheating. Just wait a bit and the player will be banned. Ya can't expect him to ban every cheater the moment he detects suspicious behavior. That requires a lot of cake.

• Upvote 1

alot of people need banned in pokemon vortex im tired of botters in the game if your going to bot u dont need to play and if u dont know how to play its not hard to figure out i keep getting messages asking me how to catch pokemon