Pokémon Vortex

Map 26: City

I've always thought it would be cool, if in the original games, you could find Pokémon you released in the wild.

Why not create a map where all the released Pokémon go to? The OT would not be yours once you catch it, but instead of the actual OT. The Pokémon would keep it's level and exp (unless botted), but happiness would be gone (because it's been released, it would be "sad" to be away from its trainer, is the idea). 

The map should look like a city, because cities would be inhabited by the humans (us) who release the Pokémon, and the Pokémon wouldn't want to go far from their trainers. Also, there isn't a city map yet, and Abandoned Electrical Environment doesn't count. (That's an event map anyway for Rotom (Pokédex).)

But what if a player wants to get rid of botted Pokémon without anyone else catching it? Then there should be an option to let it go to the map or not once released.

What are your thoughts?

Edited by SquirrelKing CabanaBoy

1 hour ago, porymon said:

I disagree

First of all in order to catch a poke you must wait for someone to release it

And no one wait for something like a bidoof.

You bring up a good point- perhaps there could be some additional Pokemon that can be found on the map (mainly Steel type) while there are no released Pokémon in the game?

> You are contradicting yourself in this post itself.

> OT doesn't change when Pokemon are released, they stay.
> The Friendship Value of a Pokémon is reset to 70 if it is traded, regardless of the Friendship Value it had before it was traded.

> There is a huge chance that everybody will spam their useless Pokemon on the maps. 

> People will complain about how they are not getting good Pokemon.

Interesting idea, but no. Also, the only pokemon people release are glitched ones and crappy dupes. Nobody would really want to go on a map to find those. (unless you want to scam someone with a glitched poke)

i like it cause it would be a weird but awesome factor to do this and you could have the option to release it into the wild and let it be free or let it go back to it's ot and live its life with its master trainer

I Agree to Disagree :) 

Its a 50-50 good and bad idea but who wants to catch dunsparce and durants as hardly any people will release their lv 100s and good pokes in the wild lol 

and if they spend the same time on other maps, the users can get a whole bunch of good pokes or nothing at all :P 

Edited by seth1129400