Pokémon Vortex
TECGAMERS

FIRE FANG GIVEAWAY

NEXT GIVEAWAY PRIZE  

15 members have voted

1. 1. NEXT GIVEAWAY TOP PRIZE

HELLO FRIENDS,

THIS IS THE FOURTH GIVEAWAY BY TEC GAMERS (ROBLOX AND POKEMON VORTEX)

PRIZE

Metallic Heatran

HOW TO APPLY

YOUR USER NAME

THE MOST POWERFUL SPACE POKEMON ACCORDING TO ME

REASON - WHY DO YOU SAY ___?___ IS THE MOST POWERFUL SPACE POKEMON

RULES

THE FIRST PERSON TO GIVE THE RIGHT ANSWER WINS THE GIVEAWAY

NO ABUSIVE WORDS

ALL THE BEST !

POKEMON VORTEX IS AN AWESOME NINTENDO GAME DEVELOPED BY POKEMON VORTEX COMMUNITY

Edited by TECGAMERS

my ign; rishivojjala014-2
palkia
cause;-
1. it has absolute control over space,even in the movie 10- the rise of darkrai , palkia destroys the space of a Alamos town when figing dialga,
2. In super smash bros , it fips the stage and space sround it lol xD ( super smash bros is a nintendo game )

(like we saw in arceus and the jewel of life the movie , dialga , plakia ,  giratina fight against arceus and send ash back in time , so arceus has no control over palkia even tho it may have created them @josephlegendry

@rishivojjala014-2 I THINK YOU ARE WRONG BECAUSE EVERYWHERE IT IS SHOWN THAT ARCEUS IS THE GOD AND THE BEST. AND IN MOVIE ARCEUS THE JEWEL OF LIFE, ALSO IT HAS CLEARLY BEEN SHOWN THAT ARCEUS WAS ABLE TO DEFEAT PALKIA. BUT ARCEUS DID NOT HAD ANY CONTROL OVER PALKIA, BECAUSE PALKIA WAS AGAINST ARCEUS. IN RISE OF DARKRAI ARCEUS WAS NOT THERE SO WE CAN'T COMPARE. AND THERE IS NO MOVIE SPECIFICALLY MADE ON PALKIA (THIS SHOWS PALKIA SHOULD NOT BE COMPARED TO ARCEUS.

ArceusHAS DIFFERENT FORMS TO BEAR ALL THE ATTACKS. WHEREAS Palkia DOES NOT HAVE ANY FORM TO BEAR ATTACKS...

I KNOW PALKIA IS A POWERFUL SPACE POKEMON BUT NOT BETTER THAN ARCEUS AS IT IS THE GOD...

SO @josephlegendry CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE THE WINNER AND YOU GET A Metallic Heatran

Edited by TECGAMERS

lol , u asked most powerful space pokemon , arceus  clearly doses not control space , it has not been shown anywhere that arceus controls space !!!
so arceus cant be the answer, 
for example, u ask the most powerful fire pokemon according to you, i say charizard and another person says dialga cause it can defeat charizard, but clearly dialga is not a fire pokemon so it cant be the answer xD:P

10 minutes ago, TECGAMERS said:

@rishivojjala014-2 I THINK YOU ARE WRONG BECAUSE EVERYWHERE IT IS SHOWN THAT ARCEUS IS THE GOD AND THE BEST. AND IN MOVIE ARCEUS THE JEWEL OF LIFE, ALSO IT HAS CLEARLY BEEN SHOWN THAT ARCEUS WAS ABLE TO DEFEAT PALKIA. BUT ARCEUS DID NOT HAD ANY CONTROL OVER PALKIA, BECAUSE PALKIA WAS AGAINST ARCEUS. IN RISE OF DARKRAI ARCEUS WAS NOT THERE SO WE CAN'T COMPARE. AND THERE IS NO MOVIE SPECIFICALLY MADE ON PALKIA (THIS SHOWS PALKIA SHOULD NOT BE COMPARED TO ARCEUS.

ArceusHAS DIFFERENT FORMS TO BEAR ALL THE ATTACKS. WHEREAS Palkia DOES NOT HAVE ANY FORM TO BEAR ATTACKS...

I KNOW PALKIA IS A POWERFUL SPACE POKEMON BUT NOT BETTER THAN ARCEUS AS IT IS THE GOD...

Dont double post... @Uncle_Psychic @sportsandmusic69

BUT LIVES IN SPACE AND IS THE STRONGEST ACCORDING TO ME

ARE YOU REALLY JEALOUS THAT YOU DID NOT WON :$:$:$

ACCORDING TO ME HE HAS GIVEN THE CORRECT ANSWER AND HE IS THE WINNER !

AND IT IS GOD

IT IS THE MOST POWERFUL ACCORDING TO ME

@rishivojjala014-2 ARE YOU JEALOUS THAT HE WON. ¬¬¬¬¬¬

Edited by TECGAMERS
  • Upvote 2