Pokémon Vortex
GodsWithin

The Market: Exp Services

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

@GodsWithin Lol! Can't believe it. I came back after quite some days and started making a Banner. And, the same idea and construction style, I saw in your Banner. xD 

Thinking of make another one with a different style. :P

Lol, it took me a couple of seconds to make that xD

2 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

Lol, it took me a couple of seconds to make that xD

So for me. It's pretty easy. It's basic, so yeah...

I hope you don't feel offensive xD

20 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Sure, offer on BaltoyI think we know each other pretty well to know that I ain't going anywhere with your Shiny Water ;)

Offered. Sorry for the delay.... Forums wasn't loading for me for some reason :/

11 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

Okay just to be sure, you want it at 1,777,777 exactly right? and no worries, it was down for a bit.

Yeah, I want 1,777,777 :)

Thanks dad

• Upvote 1

@eurstin @VITOL I would like to take the time to thank you guys for reminding me how tiring it is to train Pokemon. I literally have 0 motivation to train em. You can have em back. Vitol you got a free 500K exp. Enjoy. Let me know where to offer. I think I am gonna take a break from the game and stick around on here and Discord.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GodsWithin said:

@eurstin @VITOL I would like to take the time to thank you guys for reminding me how tiring it is to train Pokemon. I literally have 0 motivation to train em. You can have em back. Vitol you got a free 500K exp. Enjoy. Let me know where to offer. I think I am gonna take a break from the game and stick around on here and Discord.

:( alomomola

1 minute ago, VITOL said:

im sorry for that, if u wanna continue with this some time later we will keep it from where u leave it :/ 

I might, it's just that I was excited about it for a while and then with life going on, I would forget about it till a point where I was training 10K exp a day so it wasn't fair if I didn't tell you. I will be back though.

23 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

No problem lmao

Just offer the shiny water and spheal on my baltoy.

As a sidenote, Momma ain't raise no fool :T_T:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, eurstin said:

No problem lmao

Just offer the shiny water and spheal on my baltoy.

As a sidenote, Momma ain't raise no fool :T_T:

Offered and I'm thinking about a Free exp thing where people can claim a free 200K exp a day based on first come first serve here on forums. Does that sound like something interesting to you?

8 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

Offered and I'm thinking about a Free exp thing where people can claim a free 200K exp a day based on first come first serve here on forums. Does that sound like something interesting to you?

Yeah, but just make sure you don't give away more than you have ;) 

#soundsgoodman

Just now, eurstin said:

Yeah, but just make sure you don't give away more than you have ;) 

#soundsgoodman

nah it would be like the never ending giveaway thing but instead of giving my stuff away, the person who claims the daily 200K gets it trained on their poke that day. 200K isn't too much for me and I think I can do it without stopping lol

Just now, GodsWithin said:

nah it would be like the never ending giveaway thing but instead of giving my stuff away, the person who claims the daily 200K gets it trained on their poke that day. 200K isn't too much for me and I think I can do it without stopping lol

That sounds good. You should probs give the prizes to people on your current giveaway before you start a new one though ;D