Pokémon Vortex

mrnxmndrgt Trades

16 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Sure. I also have to go. I'll wait for your reply. I'll make another list for dark, metallic, mystic, and shadow

K, apparently you were undershooting the amount of uniques you could get lol. If your list is long enough, feel free to choose around 100.

Just now, eurstin said:

K, apparently you were undershooting the amount of uniques you could get lol. If your list is long enough, feel free to choose around 100.

Sure thing. So 100 uniques is a deal then?

6 hours ago, eurstin said:

Hmmmm... What if I threw in the metallic and shadow Kyogre primals?

I'm currently doing a second time checking all your unique non-legends I might be missing something. Can you please wait?

3 hours ago, BLASTOISE ROCKS THE HEAT said:

sorry dude

Np.

12 minutes ago, Nutella Navigator said:

I'm currently doing a second time checking all your unique non-legends I might be missing something. Can you please wait?

Np.

Yeah, take as much time as you need. You could also check Godswithin's account (Vigilance) cause I'm getting some uniques trained to level 30.

15 minutes ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Np.

hi i will trade my rotomdex for mystic water

9 minutes ago, eurstin said:

Yeah, take as much time as you need. You could also check Godswithin's account (Vigilance) cause I'm getting some uniques trained to level 30.

I've finished  the list, there's 80 I want from your account eurstin 

Are you good with 80? Let's just say you can pay me with the other 20 anytime soon, but for now, if you can offer the 80 that would be great because I have time to train some of them and evolve them. 

Here's the list:

(P.S. Don't mind the sign before the pokemon I just put it there to know that they are only basic forms and are needed to be evolved to complete the dex, and as for the numbers after the pokemon, don't mind them because it means I have to evolve them to that stage.)

Spoiler

SHINY
=abra
ambipom
ampharos mega
=ekans
=bergmite
=baltoy
=wurmple
=oddish
=bidoof
wartortle
=shroomish
budew
=charmander
=clauncher
dragonair
=drifloon
=solosis2
=elekid
=flabebe red
=ralts
=frillish
=hoppip
=finneon
=cubone
=mudkip2
metagross
=beldum3x
=grimer
nidoran m2
nincada
=meowth
=porygon2
mankey
=wooper
woobat
quilava
relicanth
rhyperior
=bagon
=deerling spring
=venipede3
=slakoth3
slurpuff
=lillipup3
talonflame
togepi
tranquill
unown k
=bulbasaur
=wynaut
=burmy sand

DARK
=cleffa
=mareep
=flabebe white
=espurr
=beldum3

METALLIC
buneary
=eevee
=sewaddle2

MYSTIC
=shuppet
=duskull3
feebas
=gible3
=pumpkaboo (average)
=timburr2
=gastly2
=frillish
klinklang
=machop2
=nidoran (f)2
=piplup
=bagon3
pansage
=slowpoke2
=starly3
=mudkip3
=phantump
=bulbasaur
=barboach
=burmy (sand)
=zorua

13 minutes ago, BLASTOISE ROCKS THE HEAT said:

hi i will trade my rotomdex for mystic water

If it's normal. Then I don't want it, Sorry. :( 

1 minute ago, Nutella Navigator said:

If it's normal. Then I don't want it, Sorry. :( 

plz on my bday im very sad someone rip me he taken my shiny water given his dex plz give unique event for dex

1 minute ago, BLASTOISE ROCKS THE HEAT said:

plz on my bday im very sad someone rip me he taken my shiny water given his dex plz give unique event for dex

Among the things I really don't want are people begging for stuff in the game. I've been through that stage tho when I was still starting. I'm really sorry but I have to say no. It was your fault at first have yourself get ripped off by someone. So, I'm really sorry and I hope you the best of luck with your future trades.

3 minutes ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Among the things I really don't want are people begging for stuff in the game. I've been through that stage tho when I was still starting. I'm really sorry but I have to say no. It was your fault at first have yourself get ripped off by someone. So, I'm really sorry and I hope you the best of luck with your future trades.

ok

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

Hi! @Nutella Navigator What's Up m8!?

Well, I wanted to know, do you have Unique Zubats for trade?

Zubats? I don't really know. Kindly check elijah098 and if there are any please let me know, and also, I do know someone, or I mean I have a supplier of ice type only pokemons and he trades it for a cheap price, and to know the trader there's also a price, an eye for an eye mate MEHEHEHEHE :P:P 

4 minutes ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Zubats? I don't really know. Kindly check elijah098 and if there are any please let me know, and also, I do know someone, or I mean I have a supplier of ice type only pokemons and he trades it for a cheap price, and to know the trader there's also a price, an eye for an eye mate MEHEHEHEHE :P:P 

No, you don't have any. Aha! I see a Drug Dealer Trader :P . Finally, found a Pirate!

Anyways, what PRICE do you have in your mind buddy?

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

No, you don't have any. Aha! I see a Drug Dealer Trader :P . Finally, found a Pirate!

Anyways, what PRICE do you have in your mind buddy?

Aha! That I don't know, what do you have for me?

3 minutes ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Aha! That I don't know, what do you have for me?

My Smile for it? :):;)::><:

Could we talk in pm? I already did to you.

3 hours ago, Dark_Wolf said:

Whats your offer for Shadow Togepi (Halloween)?? 

Shiny Pikachu (Christmas)Shiny Diglett (Christmas)? OT is iThera of both.

2 hours ago, blood_crypt said:

I can offer mystic cosmog + shadow black + shadow vivillion pokeball + shadow Vader for your shiny complete. Or I can take shiny complete + normal complete + a few unique waters for a donation Pokémon on my trades?

Let me think of the second you gave.

32 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

i have a Mystic Togepi (Halloween)unbanned OT--im intrested in your shadow water---but both of them have banned OT Shadow Arceus (Water):( 

No thanks bruh. Sorry.

Just now, rishivojjala014-2 said:

ok my Shadow Togepi (Halloween)for your Shadow Arceus (Water)- dont u have some other water with an unbanned OT

No I don't and I'm really sorry to say but I think it's already reserved for @eurstin, and even if it isn't. It's not worth it. Sorry.