Pokémon Vortex

8m for a unique Pokédex? No chance. The fact that you're valuing Electrics and Waters at the same price whilst valuing Ices and Darks higher is unreal.

Just now, unknown_citizen said:

Which rates? ... there is nothing in this thread, buddy!!!

umad dude there are other humans talking about rates obv the human that created the thread removed them

• Upvote 1

On 7/10/2018 at 9:29 PM, VITOL said:

these rates are OK, keep them ^_^

Oh lol if we will accept this rates we will go in loss:>=C:.......

I.know u r saying it as u are best.....In game....lol

1 hour ago, KILLERTRAINZ-KING said:

Oh lol if we will accept this rates we will go in loss:>=C:.......

I.know u r saying it as u are best.....In game....lol

no sorry i was just saying that those are your rates, so that is the time that u consider enough for what u want to achieve and the value that you give for those pokemons. Example now the price of the unique arceus dark are around 30.000.000$ but for me I wouldn't give more than 10.000.000$ for any of them, so I would say ok i buy a metallic arceus dark for 4.000.000$ and they will tell me my rates are too low but i don't care because is what i gonna spend for them. So what i wanted to say is that doesn't matter what you will consider those Arceus have as value for those 3 users that told you exactly the same, but what matters is what you will afford for them. I don't know if i'm explained correctly. But yes the rates are too low and nobody will accept them :D

17 hours ago, VITOL said:

no sorry i was just saying that those are your rates, so that is the time that u consider enough for what u want to achieve and the value that you give for those pokemons. Example now the price of the unique arceus dark are around 30.000.000$ but for me I wouldn't give more than 10.000.000$ for any of them, so I would say ok i buy a metallic arceus dark for 4.000.000$ and they will tell me my rates are too low but i don't care because is what i gonna spend for them. So what i wanted to say is that doesn't matter what you will consider those Arceus have as value for those 3 users that told you exactly the same, but what matters is what you will afford for them. I don't know if i'm explained correctly. But yes the rates are too low and nobody will accept them :D

Kk.....I hv no idea about it......:/

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:47 PM, VITOL said:

That's make sense!! ;)

• Thanks 1