Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

7 hours ago, SANTOSHgreninja said:

but 8m exp is worth 8m pds but Hoopa (Unbound)its worth is 20m to 25m and Giratina (Origin)is 17m to 20m its a bad offer for you a big lose

No, 8 mil exp is worth 24-30 mil pds.

6 hours ago, SANTOSHgreninja said:

No its a bad offer

Its never a bad offer

3 hours ago, SANTOSHgreninja said:

Hey you fool it's max worth is 20m minumam is 16m you want to do 20 or 18m exp train 

18 mil exp training is worth more than 50 mil pds

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Dqrk said:

Idiot you came my conversation and saying I should clearly tell to you rather then be mad at you

okay sorry c @Dqrk i not understand correctly i think 8m exp for 8m pds so only i miss understand so lets we can be friendly this promlem has been over so lets we can be friendly but you want to tell me you was fighting in that time yyou can telll like this know

means the promblem completed befor itself okay now the promblem over okay i an a new thing i going to do giveaway join in that i am telling for all then see my santoshreninja trading topic bye

Edited by SANTOSHgreninja

2 hours ago, Dqrk said:

Idiot you came my conversation and saying I should clearly tell to you rather then be mad at you

Hey dqrk you should have mentioned that you are offering broken experience.  8m broken experience is just like 8m pds.  

No deal sorry you should have cleared First 😒😒

Training Pokemon - make take 2 or 1 week to finish depending on the amount of exp                                                                                                                - 100k exp is worth 100k pds                                                                                                                                                                                           - 200k exp to 500k exp is worth 250,000 to 550,000 may take 2 to 3 in half weeks but i can finish in 2 weeks if im not busy                                                     - 550k to 1 million exp is worth 600,000 to 1 million pds    may take up to 3 or 4 weeks                                                                                                          - I can only manage so much pokemon so if you look at my bio when you look at my profile in pokemon vortex which is jamorant I will put full so continually check to see if im available