Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

Sandstorm, polar, ocean, icy snow I have four acc if ur interested U can visit vivillon _lover lots of vivillons there

3 hours ago, glaceon001 said:

What is your vivillon type?

4 hours ago, Talfiro said:

Trading Mystic%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifKyurem%20(White).gif andShiny%20Kyurem%20(White).gif looking for unique legendaries or bulk unique non-legends.

100 unique non leggie's ok? Fr shiny Kyurem white

1 hour ago, bitetherose said:

with my Latias or Genesect?

trading away Virizion,LatiasGenesect, looking for other legendaries~

avoid double posting bro,its against the global forum rules

use the edit button if you wanna add further information to your previous post,or the quote/multiquote feature

11 hours ago, Talfiro said:

as much as possible, aka 100 at the moment, unless you can offer better

Do they all have to be shiny?or can they be any type? Also will u pick them or me?

10 hours ago, eurstin said:

Offering:

Zygarde (Cell)Zygarde (Complete)Pikachu (Jedi)Metallic Pikachu (Jedi)Kyurem (Black)Kyurem (White)Shadow Kyurem (Black)Shadow Kyurem (White)Shiny Kyurem (Black)Shiny Kyurem (White)Metallic Kyurem (White)Mystic Kyurem (White)Dark Kyurem (Black)Dark Vivillon (Fancy)Dark Vivillon (Pokeball)Aerodactyl (Mega)OmanyteMetallic Lileep

Looking for: bulk unique leggies, exp

How many uniques for each of the pikachu Jedis and how may uniques for the vivillions 

Edited by GodsWithin

5 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Do they all have to be shiny?or can they be any type? Also will u pick them or me?

How many uniques for each of the pikachu Jedis and how may uniques for the vivillions 

Just make an offer that you think is fair, and I can go from there :)

The Vivillons are both level 100 if that adds anything to them lol

10 hours ago, manavsharma9231 said:

7 Unique Leggies for Metallic Lileep?

25 Unique leggies for Mystic Kyurem (White)?

I'll think about it. Give me an hour (maybe less).

Edited by eurstin

5 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

any unique will be fine, preferably a balanced mix between the different types (about 20 of each type of unique). And you can pick them, as long as they are all pokemon I don't have yet but I am probably going to make the deal with starpheonix, considering he asked first, unless you can offer more

Edited by Talfiro

3 hours ago, eurstin said:

Just make an offer that you think is fair, and I can go from there :)

The Vivillons are both level 100 if that adds anything to them lol

I'll think about it. Give me an hour (maybe less).

3 hours ago, Talfiro said:

any unique will be fine, preferably a balanced mix between the different types (about 20 of each type of unique). And you can pick them, as long as they are all pokemon I don't have yet but I am probably going to make the deal with starpheonix, considering he asked first, unless you can offer more

@eurstin how about anywhere from 20-30 unique Pokemon for each Jedi?

@talfiro I probably can't offer more than 100 unique Pokemon so ill let starphoenix have this one but if u have any other events you're trading tell me

59 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

@talfiro I probably can't offer more than 100 unique Pokemon so ill let starphoenix have this one but if u have any other events you're trading tell me

Are you talking about unique legendaries? If you are offering non-leggies, then no.

Edited by eurstin

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

will do ::3:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, eurstin said:

Are you talking about unique legendaries?

oh wow I totally missed the part where u needed unique legends lol! I meant unique non legend Pokemon! Umm 5 -8 unique legends per Jedi? Umm I really have no idea about rates

looking For Mystic Mewtwo,Dark Mewtwo,Metallic Mewtwo

Offering Fossils, 2 mil exp (Altogther) if Separate 400 k for each  , other Unique leggies and unique no leggies about 10 for each :D

Edited by Guest

57 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

oh wow I totally missed the part where u needed unique legends lol! I meant unique non legend Pokemon! Umm 5 -8 unique legends per Jedi? Umm I really have no idea about rates

That's not enough. How about 14 for the normal and 16 for the metallic?