Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

1 hour ago, Lightning_Angel said:

I have Kyurem (Black) and Kyurem (White) for trade. (LIMITED AMOUNT)

Looking for ANY type of Arceus, landorus, thornadus, thundurus, genesect, deoxys and rotom. Pm me your offer or just offer on ign: Squamato. ps: the more you offer the bigger the chance of accepting

Im also offering legys. i have :

Hide contents

Im offering very generously for the pokes i seek, so please pm me to work out a deal! :) 

My Metallic Genesect for your Metallic Latios? Its UFT in Malan :)

I Caught this last nightShiny UxieA cool Unique legi or 2 or 3 normal legis depending on what they are pretty straight forward.

Also A Kabuto!!! honeslty kinda want an OmanyteFor it. But if the offer is enticing enough i'll bite
Lemme know :)

Edited by JaymzIsUS

trading Metallic Charizard (Mega X)   with   2,145,515 exp ( legit , trained it my self )

Shiny Eevee with  1, 107,295 exp also legit and trained by me

Shiny Togepiwith 619,796 exp also legit trained it my self  ( can evolve it to a Shiny Togeticor Shiny Togekiss)

in need of fossil pokemon which i dont have or primals , willing to negotiate , but please offer fair , thank u ;)

ign : naruto1129

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, darkxknight101 said:

Looking for Shiny RegiceShiny ArticunoShiny Registeel

trading other unique legends for them

I have a Shiny Regice

5 hours ago, Alan Solis said:

Trading Dark Kyurem (Black)and Shiny Pikachu (Jedi)for unique legends

How many for each?

4 hours ago, JaymzIsUS said:

I Caught this last nightShiny UxieA cool Unique legi or 2 or 3 normal legis depending on what they are pretty straight forward.

Also A Kabuto!!! honeslty kinda want an OmanyteFor it. But if the offer is enticing enough i'll bite
Lemme know :)

Do you want anything from GodsSpares for the Shiny Uxie

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Do you want anything from GodsSpares for the Shiny Uxie

I like Dark DialgaorDark KyuremorDark Mewtwoor Shadow Latiosbut honestly i like every unique legi on that account except for the Mystic Tornadusso feel free to offer one of whatever unqiue legi you have there that oyu feel comfortable with, the uxie is up for trade

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

yes, but please tell which ones r not reserved

Any shiny from GodsTrading except Shiny HoundourShiny TaillowShiny Sewaddle

also so any other unique Pokemon is fine except Eevees/Scatterbugs/Riolus/togepis/munchlax as they are reserved please check and tell me

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

okay , Shiny Budew Metallic CharmanderShadow Budew

Can You either replace 1 budew with some other unique that doesnt evolve through happiness or add another normal legend to the deal? Budew evolves through happiness so theyre kinda worth more i think :) 

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Can You either replace 1 budew with some other unique that doesnt evolve through happiness or add another normal legend to the deal? Budew evolves through happiness so theyre kinda worth more i think :) 

okay then how about Metallic CharmanderShiny Budew Dark Torchic

Looking For Shiny Arceusoffering others unique leggys or exp or unique fossils and primals or kyurem black / white Fr it

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

that was fast ._.

lol the shiny arceus already had 1.035 mil exp before i transformed it. Was sure it would change to base exp with cherrish ball. Caught me by surprise so took advantage of the situation :D

Edited by darkxknight101
  • Upvote 1

Trading ArceusX2  looking For Convincing Offers. Please Offer At Legend_Collector or pm at My Main Acc:- Scheryar. 

Edited by Guest