Pokémon Vortex
Captaincam1

TEAM UMBREON 2.0 CHALLENGE

UmbreonUmbreonUmbreonShiny umbreonUmbreonUmbreonUmbreon

Hey everyone! This message is meant for members of the clan called TEAM UMBREON 2.0. I just want to say I'm super proud of how everyone is doing so far! First we completed our goal of making it to 300,000,000 experience, and then we made it to 400,000,000, and finally best of all we are now ranked in the top 100 clans! Currently 94th best! This is a huge deal for me and for us! I'd like to give a few shoutouts to some people! First is for Saanathandsathvik! He has won the most clan battles currently at 258! Way to go! Also to Hoenntrain for completing similar amount of clan battles! Shoutout to kumar27 currently top exp contributor in clan!  Also to Jalendabeast, Doggosfordays, SilverHorizon, abbanabas!!prawnja143, pokecather39, and finally SSK123. Wow that ssure was a long list of awesome people! But incase any members that I didnt call read this please no hard feeling I'm still super proud of you! 

I've been getting a few messages about the challenge I've been hosting for this month? And I'm here to give you all the information you'll need!

First things first, the challenge is going to have a first, second, and third place. These places can be earned by either doing clan battles or gaining experience. Below is how clan battles are measured in experiance.

50 clan battles=3,000,000 experiance.

100 clan battles=6,000,000 experiance 

150 clan battles=9,000,000 experiance

200 clan battles=12,000,000 experiance 

And so on. So it's up to you whether or not you choose to do clan battles or gain experiance! Do whatever works for you! 

Why did I choose to do this contest? I wanted to try something new and compare some numbers, mainly I wanted people to become motivated to win prizes! But also to have fun with it! When you click on the clan battles button look at the difference of last month's clan battles and this month's, you could say "Well it's because there were less members" that's. True but I still think theres a major difference between the two months! Recruiting new members) I've taken a break from recruiting new members lately but it still is important for the clan! So if you know anyone that either has high experiance, good pokemon, good additude, supporting, generous, or is motivated to help please send me an message in the Account Black_Night! That is my other account used to message clan members and train pokemon. People joining and asking for benefits) I've had this question asked quite a few times. It's not a bad question though, some benefits I would say are: being in top 100 clan, monthly challenges happening, active members playing in clan, good people in the clan, and possible rewards given for people that help out the clan. 

CHALLENGE REWARDS!

This was the most asked question I was asked. What are the rewards going to be? Well they are all different! There is a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. I may possibly add in a 4th and 5th too if thing go well. 

1st place= Arceus dark, shadow riolu, mega stone or arceus dark and random avatar. 

2nd place=1,000,000 poke dollars and avatar random

3rd place gets 600,000 poke dollars or gets primal kyogre avatar and dark riolu.

The random avatar option will be chosen randomly you could get a mega snorlax mega avatar? Or you could get a electrike avatar? It's all about chance. 

Do I get benefits from doing clan battles? Yes! You will for one be ranked up in the clan, possibly given a reward and will be mentioned in next team message! 

Also if you dont already know there Is a Team Umbreon 2.0 clan right here in forums so please join! Although I'm still trying to figure out how to change avatar of clan in the game? 

THE LEADER BOARD!

1)Kumar27

2)Captaincam1 + Black_night=my total experiance 

3)Tomthegreat

4)Prawnja143

5)Saanthandsaathvik

This is everything that needed to be addressed so far! Thanks for reading this! And please stay safe and have fun God bless.

(These messages will be sent weekly so check out my account in forums!)

1 hour ago, Captaincam1 said:

Hey everyone! This message is meant for members of the clan called TEAM UMBREON 2.0. I just want to say I'm super proud of how everyone is doing so far! First we completed our goal of making it to 300,000,000 experience, and then we made it to 400,000,000, and finally best of all we are now ranked in the top 100 clans! Currently 94th best! This is a huge deal for me and for us! I'd like to give a few shoutouts to some people! First is for Saanathandsathvik! He has won the most clan battles currently at 258! Way to go! Also to Hoenntrain for completing similar amount of clan battles! Shoutout to kumar27 currently top exp contributor in clan!  Also to Jalendabeast, Doggosfordays, SilverHorizon, abbanabas!!prawnja143, pokecather39, and finally SSK123. Wow that ssure was a long list of awesome people! But incase any members that I didnt call read this please no hard feeling I'm still super proud of you! 

I've been getting a few messages about the challenge I've been hosting for this month? And I'm here to give you all the information you'll need!

First things first, the challenge is going to have a first, second, and third place. These places can be earned by either doing clan battles or gaining experience. Below is how clan battles are measured in experiance.

And so on. So it's up to you whether or not you choose to do clan battles or gain experiance! Do whatever works for you! 

Why did I choose to do this contest? I wanted to try something new and compare some numbers, mainly I wanted people to become motivated to win prizes! But also to have fun with it! When you click on the clan battles button look at the difference of last month's clan battles and this month's, you could say "Well it's because there were less members" that's. True but I still think theres a major difference between the two months! Recruiting new members) I've taken a break from recruiting new members lately but it still is important for the clan! So if you know anyone that either has high experiance, good pokemon, good additude, supporting, generous, or is motivated to help please send me an message in the Account Black_Night! That is my other account used to message clan members and train pokemon. People joining and asking for benefits) I've had this question asked quite a few times. It's not a bad question though, some benefits I would say are: being in top 100 clan, monthly challenges happening, active members playing in clan, good people in the clan, and possible rewards given for people that help out the clan. 

CHALLENGE REWARDS!

This was the most asked question I was asked. What are the rewards going to be? Well they are all different! There is a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. I may possibly add in a 4th and 5th too if thing go well. 

1st place= Arceus dark, shadow riolu, mega stone or arceus dark and random avatar. 

3rd place gets 600,000 poke dollars or gets primal kyogre avatar and dark riolu.

The random avatar option will be chosen randomly you could get a mega snorlax mega avatar? Or you could get a electrike avatar? It's all about chance. 

Do I get benefits from doing clan battles? Yes! You will for one be ranked up in the clan, possibly given a reward and will be mentioned in next team message! 

Also if you dont already know there Is a Team Umbreon 2.0 clan right here in forums so please join! Although I'm still trying to figure out how to change avatar of clan in the game? 

THE LEADER BOARD!

1)Kumar27

3)Tomthegreat

4)Prawnja143

5)Saanthandsaathvik

This is everything that needed to be addressed so far! Thanks for reading this! And please stay safe and have fun God bless.

congrats!!!!

2 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

CHALLENGE REWARDS!

THE LEADER BOARD!

1)Kumar27

3)Tomthegreat

4)Prawnja143

5)Saanthandsaathvik

Ai ai captain...

Right away to clan battles . 🖖

5 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

CHALLENGE REWARDS!

THE LEADER BOARD!

1)Kumar27

3)Tomthegreat

4)Prawnja143

5)Saanthandsaathvik

right behind you cap we are 95 th good luck!!

CHALLENGE REWARDS!

THE LEADER BOARD!

1)Kumar27

3)Tomthegreat

4)Prawnja143

5)Saanthandsaathvik

you know Captain I never let you down

CHALLENGE REWARDS!

THE LEADER BOARD!

1)Kumar27

3)Tomthegreat

4)Prawnja143

5)Saanthandsaathvik

also if you want to change clan pic

then just click on your clan and you will see a number like 1 2 3 and the go to your clan and you will see  there is a box named forum clan id just put your number in that mine is 477

if you dont understand  click this 👉https://wiki.pokemon-vortex.com/wiki/Getting_Your_Forum_Clan_ID