Pokémon Vortex
Cha_Fey_S

trading pokemons (updated almost everyday)

On 1/18/2021 at 1:33 AM, Cha_Fey_S said:

Trading Pokemons here (ign: Cha_Fey_S)

(be sure to also check my other posts)

(Common)Normal:tsareenamasquerainmagmargreedentshiny weepinbellarbokdark whiscashgolbatpidgeottobutterfreedrakloak

(lvl 100-common)absolshadow braviary(and more, search my ign, most of the pokes here found as rares, and if its not rare, then its high level)-->(common section)

Rares/starter pokemons:bulbasaurshiny charmanderlaprasdittodratinidragonairchikoritabayleefmeganiumshiny meganiumcyndaquilblazikenmudkipmarshtompbagonmystic salamenceempoleonservineserperiorsamurottemboarrioluchespinfennekinbraixendelphoxfroakiefrogadiergreninjamunchlaxmimikyurowletmetallic rowletdartrixdecidueyemystic littenmetallic incineroarmystic porygon-zmystic porygon2jangmo-o

Eevee + Evolutions:shiny eeveeeeveeflareonjolteonmystic leafeonmystic glaceonsylveon(will be updated rlly soon)

Megas:charizard (mega X)blaziken (mega)latias (mega)venusaur (mega)metallic rayquaza (mega)diancie (mega)

Legendaries:mewgroudondarkrailandorusshaymin (sky)virizionkyogrexerneas (active)zamazentatornadustapu finiterrakiondeoxysvictinidratinilicarticunogiratinameltanmespritcobalion

Unique Legendaries:dark zapdosmystic tapu finidark genesectdark groudondark enteimystic tapu kokoshadow ho-oh

Events, Special, and Premiums:vivillon (fancy)lunalarotom (wash)alcremie (love)pikachu (libre)mystic pikachu (belle)mewtwo (evolution)morpeko (hangry)cosmogmissingno.zubat (halloween)

Ultra Beasts:shadow poipolepheromosabuzzwoleguzzlordnecrozma

Fossils:mystic aerodactyl

Promo Codes: ( right now nothing bc expired date)

shiny rares I want:shiny riolushiny eeveeshiny sylveon

Selling: Diancite 2x, Mewtwonite Y 1x, Dusk Stone 1x, Fire stone 3x, Dusk stone 1x, Oval stone 1x, Shiny Stone 2x, Thunder stone 1x, Water stone 1x, Whipped Dream 1x

Please everyone forgive me if I have done any mistakes

Some stuff you can also pay with pds

Some of these pokemons I have multiple, so feel free if someone already ask for the pokemon you want. you can check my pokemons, because this is not a complete list.(you can reply from the forums, message me ,or add friend me, then chat..or any other way you know)
once again, my ign is Cha_Fey_S and please don't give me bad reactions, but if you can or if you want, please give a good reaction to my posts.(but if you don't want it's ok)thanks so much.

What would u like for Buzzwole,Pheromosa, and Shadow Poipole? Look at my pokes.

1 hour ago, veerkv said:

@Cha_Fey_S is a scammer. she said she would train my shiny greninjaand froakieto 4 hearts each. she says she can't do it and demands 200k pds. she trained 1 of them to 1 heart and now she isn't giving the pokemon back.

bleh bleh bleh i already said u can hv it back its on my trades

On 1/18/2021 at 11:33 AM, Cha_Fey_S said:

(Common)Normal:tsareenamasquerainmagmargreedentshiny weepinbellarbokdark whiscashgolbatpidgeottobutterfreedrakloak

(lvl 100-common)absolshadow braviary(and more, search my ign, most of the pokes here found as rares, and if its not rare, then its high level)-->(common section)

Rares/starter pokemons:bulbasaurshiny charmanderlaprasdittodratinidragonairchikoritabayleefmeganiumshiny meganiumcyndaquilblazikenmudkipmarshtompbagonmystic salamenceempoleonservineserperiorsamurottemboarrioluchespinfennekinbraixendelphoxfroakiefrogadiergreninjamunchlaxmimikyurowletmetallic rowletdartrixdecidueyemystic littenmetallic incineroarmystic porygon-zmystic porygon2jangmo-o

Eevee + Evolutions:shiny eeveeeeveeflareonjolteonmystic leafeonmystic glaceonsylveon(will be updated rlly soon)

Megas:charizard (mega X)blaziken (mega)latias (mega)venusaur (mega)metallic rayquaza (mega)diancie (mega)

Legendaries:mewgroudondarkrailandorusshaymin (sky)virizionkyogrexerneas (active)zamazentatornadustapu finiterrakiondeoxysvictinidratinilicarticunogiratinameltanmespritcobalion

Unique Legendaries:dark zapdosmystic tapu finidark genesectdark groudondark enteimystic tapu kokoshadow ho-oh

Events, Special, and Premiums:vivillon (fancy)lunalarotom (wash)alcremie (love)pikachu (libre)mystic pikachu (belle)mewtwo (evolution)morpeko (hangry)cosmogmissingno.zubat (halloween)

Selling: Diancite 2x, Mewtwonite Y 1x, Dusk Stone 1x, Fire stone 3x, Dusk stone 1x, Oval stone 1x, Shiny Stone 2x, Thunder stone 1x, Water stone 1x, Whipped Dream 1x

Some of these pokemons I have multiple, so feel free if someone already ask for the pokemon you want. you can check my pokemons, because this is not a complete list.(you can reply from the forums, message me ,or add friend me, then chat..or any other way you know)
once again, my ign is Cha_Fey_S and please don't give me bad reactions, but if you can or if you want, please give a good reaction to my posts.(but if you don't want it's ok)thanks so much.

Bro also do you do exp training ??

On 1/18/2021 at 2:33 AM, Cha_Fey_S said:

How do you put the pokemon up there? I thought they removed that