Pokémon Vortex
PortagasDAce1999

I got scammed

It happens on Sat Jan 23 2021, When username 'Pinda12' told me one of his friend can use a Shiny Necrozma to trade My Shadow Nagadel(pokemon id: #804), Shadow Kartana(Pokemon id: #798, Metallic Guzzlord(Pokemon id: #799), Normal Necrozma(Pokemon id: #800) and Shiny Darkrai(Pokemon id: #491), but after that, he use my Pokemons to trade a Nihilego (Pokemon id: #793) with a user called 'AncientNecrozma', and he keeps the Pokemon. And now, I wants to get back my Pokemons, and 'AncientNecrozma' have the same idea as me. Please make my Pokemons back as soon as possieble, Thank you so much!

------From user: 'PortagasDAce1999'

3 hours ago, PortagasDAce1999 said:

It happens on Sat Jan 23 2021, When username 'Pinda12' told me one of his friend can use a Shiny Necrozma to trade My Shadow Nagadel(pokemon id: #804), Shadow Kartana(Pokemon id: #798, Metallic Guzzlord(Pokemon id: #799), Normal Necrozma(Pokemon id: #800) and Shiny Darkrai(Pokemon id: #491), but after that, he use my Pokemons to trade a Nihilego (Pokemon id: #793) with a user called 'AncientNecrozma', and he keeps the Pokemon. And now, I wants to get back my Pokemons, and 'AncientNecrozma' have the same idea as me. Please make my Pokemons back as soon as possieble, Thank you so much!

I think you should also give a proof like screenshots etc and I think you should ask him again if he accepts then Ok! If not take the screenshots and post it up here so the moderators get enough proof to ban him And get ur pokes back!

On 1/23/2021 at 6:15 PM, PortagasDAce1999 said:

That kid tried to scam me too !