Pokémon Vortex
OPXSLAYER

Meltan Candy and Galar Fossils

Hello.. I would like to share a few ideas according to me about Galar Fossils and Meltan Candy.

:=c:Firstly.. talking about the meltan candies it would be good if there was a small amount of the candies like 5x or 10x would be a drop after completing each region in sidequests.
Reasons being that not only discord users can obtain then but even the people who aren't on discord also obtain some.
Even though there are a some running in auctions would be fair for people who can't afford them and can just do sidequests to obtain a few.

:^_^:Secondly.. about the Galar Fossils would be nice that there is a separate shop for them which would be exclusive like a shop which comes every week or anything like that so that their rarity decrease a bit because its very hard to obtain from sidequests rarity and when someone trys to get them from auctions it runs for a very high price which wouldn't be fair.Also even if someone has luckily found one he needs to run again to find the other which is required to combine to obtain a single fossil poke.Since the fossils previous to galar (like sail, jaw,... etc) are in mystery boxes bringing galar ones also in mystery boxes wouldn't make any difference. So bringing in a new idea like i said above would be good.The drop of Galar fossils should be 50% more than the other ones since they require 2x fossils to combine and restore a single poke or atleast be made equal to the drop rarity of other fossils. 

Thank you for your patience and time to read my post 🙂

• Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 9

I personally really like the both of the Ideas especially the fossils one, my one problem(totally my opinion) is that with candy being available in each sq will make melmetal a little common(not as much but will affect its rarity), so people who collect 1500 coins and sell em will lose their buisness, cause they mostly sell candy, cus pokemon have a chance of losing more than u offer for the coins. People will just start to grind sq's and the only reason anyone might play quiz is to try their luck with pokemon's and some other items available currently. And besides average speed per reigon is like 1 day, wheras 1500 coins is 2-3 days(ofc the pro's do it in 10 quiz) so will shift this sale a lot.

The fossils i completely agree with, their rarity+effort+fusing 2 fossils+ the 50/50 for normie and unique will make it a mess for collecting em. I hope Patrick sir creates a exclusive pd shop where you can invest for fossil rarity increase each week or any item that gives you two items for a sq region.

Rly like the Ideas, 👍

Peace OUT!!✌️

• Sad 1

Going with your first idea there are a few positive points and negative points to be looked upon:
Negative: What if people complete small regions of sidequests and then reset it and again complete it? 
Example: Someone does Kanto and resets and does it again. 
Positive: More Melmetals will be put in circulation. 
Instead of making it available after completion of every region, I feel its better if its rewarded after we finish the Alolan sidequests. Like 5x could be rewarded more with the actual existing prizes. 

Edited by omg414
  • Love-dis 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, omg414 said:

Going with your first idea there are a few positive points and negative points to be looked upon:
Negative: What is people complete small regions of sidequests and then reset it and again complete it? 
Positive: More Melmetals will be put in circulation. 
Instead of making it available after completion of every region, I feel its better if its rewarded after we finish the Alolan sidequests. Like 5x could be rewarded more with the actual existing prizes. 

yes i agree with you maybe can be just done like... 20x candies or any amount of such would be added as a SQ's drop prize also 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, OPXSLAYER said:

yes i agree with you maybe can be just done like... 20x candies or any amount of such would be added as a SQ's drop prize also 

Alolan Region awarding diff amount at diff rarites seems right max can be 100x at the rarity of a fossil or less maybe

Edited by ProfFire
  • Love-dis 2

So,let me explain why:

Pros of first idea:

That would be good,especially for ppl who do not have Discord nor money nor time (Like me).

Cons of first idea:

Melmetal will drop its rarity.

Ppl who are getting pds from selling Meltan candy will not (or will in small amounts) exist.

As ProfFire said,ppl can just repeat over and over again the first region.

Possibilities:

Awarded a Melmetal if you complete sidequests 5 times. This will keep the rarity almost the same. Ppl will be able to sell Melmetal.

Pros of second idea:

Easy way to get fossils.

Cons of second idea:

Fossils will drop their rarity.

Ppl who are getting pds from selling fossils will not (or will in small amounts) exist.

Possibilities:

If you complete secret achievements,you can get a random fossil.

• Love-dis 1

2 minutes ago, SofiX said:

So,let me explain why:

Pros of first idea:

That would be good,especially for ppl who do not have Discord nor money nor time (Like me).

Cons of first idea:

Ppl who are getting pds from selling Meltan candy will not (or will in small amounts) exist.

Possibilities:

Awarded a Melmetal if you complete sidequests 5 times. This will keep the rarity almost the same. Ppl will be able to sell Melmetal.

Pros of second idea:

Easy way to get fossils.

Cons of second idea:

Ppl who are getting pds from selling fossils will not (or will in small amounts) exist.

Possibilities:

agreed with the meltan candy that rarity will drop and as i said cam be made a reward only after alola Sidequests and about galar fossils as said in the post only people who are rich get them and the others dont get a chance to have them

Just now, OPXSLAYER said:

agreed with the meltan candy that rarity will drop and as i said cam be made a reward only after alola Sidequests and about galar fossils as said in the post only people who are rich get them and the others dont get a chance to have them

Look at possibilities.

4 hours ago, OPXSLAYER said:

Hello.. I would like to share a few ideas according to me about Galar Fossils and Meltan Candy.

:=c:Firstly.. talking about the meltan candies it would be good if there was a small amount of the candies like 5x or 10x would be a drop after completing each region in sidequests.
Reasons being that not only discord users can obtain then but even the people who aren't on discord also obtain some.
Even though there are a some running in auctions would be fair for people who can't afford them and can just do sidequests to obtain a few.

:^_^:Secondly.. about the Galar Fossils would be nice that there is a separate shop for them which would be exclusive like a shop which comes every week or anything like that so that their rarity decrease a bit because its very hard to obtain from sidequests rarity and when someone trys to get them from auctions it runs for a very high price which wouldn't be fair.Also even if someone has luckily found one he needs to run again to find the other which is required to combine to obtain a single fossil poke.Since the fossils previous to galar (like sail, jaw,... etc) are in mystery boxes bringing galar ones also in mystery boxes wouldn't make any difference. So bringing in a new idea like i said above would be good.The drop of Galar fossils should be 50% more than the other ones since they require 2x fossils to combine and restore a single poke or atleast be made equal to the drop rarity of other fossils. 

Thank you for your patience and time to read my post 🙂

About the galar fossil it would be better to drop just two different fossils so that will prevent rarity going much down with the fact that lucky users can get a galar fossil Pokémon even those who can't afford the second one in pokebay.

3 hours ago, OPXSLAYER said:

agreed with the meltan candy that rarity will drop and as i said cam be made a reward only after alola.

3 hours ago, SofiX said:

3 hours ago, omg414 said:

What if people complete small regions of sidequests and then reset it and again complete it? 

It would be not be a con if there is increase the meltan candy with later regions with less obtained in the first few (like all regions before 604 number)and better if we add them to only regions that don't award good prizes but just different balls.

• Love-dis 1

5 hours ago, SofiX said:

So,let me explain why:

Pros of first idea:

Cons of first idea:

Possibilities:

Pros of second idea:

Easy way to get fossils.

Cons of second idea:

Possibilities:

Well u droping rarity is an issue so ig the thing is that we can maybe cancel melmetal cus, but if a small ammount being common and 100 being more rarer than getting 2 fossils in a row will be great, and fossils i would really like if galar awarded a spin wheel of sq items if we get a fossil so we get a chance of another fossil, maybe

Imo the candy should only have a chance of dropping at the side quest they are related to not all of them like you want it to be

i don’t like p2w p2p etc so I don’t like the idea of adding stuff you can get in game into loot boxs