Pokémon Vortex
lsy_1997

Route 9 uniques giveaway continued!

Following my giveaway last week, I am currently left with:

Metallic Stantler, Dark Stonjourner,Metallic Stonjourner,Dark HawluchaDark Spinda

This time, the rules are:

1) Comment your IGN and any 2 numbers between 0-9 (both 0 and 9 are included) to enter. How this works is that I will randomly assign a number between 0-9 to each Pokemon. So it's entirely possible to win 2 Pokemon, or nothing at all!

2) Giveaway closes on either 30 April 11:59 pm (Singapore timezone) or when 5 different people comment, whichever one comes first.

3) Results will be released sometime on 1 May. These Pokemon are already up on my trades, so anyone who fails to offer a Pokemon or contact me by 4 May will have their prize(s) forfeited.

All the best!

5 hours ago, Nishkar said:

IGN Nishkar

Bro you need to pick the 2 remaining numbers - will just assign 0 and 9 to you since there's technically no other choice left.

With that, the giveaway is now closed! Will be picking winners later today by picking random pieces of paper, but you all will still have up till 4 May to claim prizes as originally intended

Ended up using calculator.net to assign numbers and select winners instead, but results are out!

@Auke1993 wins Metallic Stantler

@Nishkar wins Dark Hawluchaand Dark Spinda

@HyperPanther wins Metallic Stonjourner

@Cha_Fey_S wins Dark Stonjourner--> Will be offering it on your trade for convenience, funny how this became a prize exchange!

Unfortunately 1 of you didn't win anything, but there might be another giveaway after my exams so there's still hope