Pokémon Vortex
HyperPanther

Sidequests team

I recommend Dark Pokémon (the variety) with moves of their own type of at least 140 power and 100 accuracy.
That way, they deal 400 damage at minimum even when normally effective. It makes Sidequests (and clan battles) easier and faster.
Examples are Torterra with Leaf Storm and Ferrothorn with Gyro Ball.

I just use Dark Houndoom (Mega)Manectric (Mega)Shiny Gyarados (Mega)Metagross (Mega)Mystic Diancie (Mega)Shiny Garchomp (Mega)because its a pretty balanced team build (the houndoom knows a strong fighting type move to cover all types) and it works very well so i recommend a wide variety of mons who can learn a lot of moves to cover all types to just breeze through the sidequests 

1 hour ago, Auke1993 said:

I recommend Dark Pokémon (the variety) with moves of their own type of at least 140 power and 100 accuracy.
That way, they deal 400 damage at minimum even when normally effective. It makes Sidequests (and clan battles) easier and faster.
Examples are Torterra with Leaf Storm and Ferrothorn with Gyro Ball.

Thanks 

3 hours ago, HyperPanther said:

So I was wondering what is the best team for sidequests? The team I use all the time is Ho-ohShadow mewtwo (mega x)Shiny KyogreRayquaza (mega)DialgaMystic dratinilic

That is a great team, but like Auke1993 said, use more dark pokes with strong moves. For example, I used a Dark Blastoise (Mega) with 150 power move Hydro Cannon to beat almost every single sidequest. 

11 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

For information, moves with 130 power with the above criteria will also deal just over 400 damage when normally effective. (For example fling attack.)