Pokémon Vortex
PokemonRedShadow

Help With VC Currency

Question

So, after a bit of grinding, I have managed to have a spot on the top 100 leaderboard of Seasonal Top Trainers, however, I didn't get any VC coins yet. Can someone please explain the intervals when the top trainers are given VC coins? 

Also, just a minor question, are these seasonal changes temporary or permanent?

(Also, just in case you are wondering, I can't exactly share the proof as I don't exactly know how to upload images, though you can view my In-Game Profile to see it.)

(Edit: Also, last month, during the May season, I noticed that a lot of people were getting Shadow avatars before the season was over, so how were they even getting them? Through promo codes? Due to a bug? I don't know.....)

Edited by PokemonRedShadow
Forgot to include another question of mine lol

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, PokemonRedShadow said:

So, after a bit of grinding, I have managed to have a spot on the top 100 leaderboard of Seasonal Top Trainers, however, I didn't get any VC coins yet. Can someone please explain the intervals when the top trainers are given VC coins? 

Also, just a minor question, are these seasonal changes temporary or permanent?

(Also, just in case you are wondering, I can't exactly share the proof as I don't exactly know how to upload images, though you can view my In-Game Profile to see it.)

After the seasonals are over witch is in a month you get a coin