Pokémon Vortex
QUANTUM__SeaSoNals

Man took it too far....

So this man called Tritre. Took it too far. So as a co-leader of top 17 clan I have to a lot of job some include recruitment of clan members so me and tritre use to be best friends. And I recruited 1 member of Legend stars (tritre's clan) and 3 others were recruited by leader (pokeboy83) so the man tritre got  and started saying me bad words nd blocked me. Oh he also said he'll steal all my clan members I was damn angry 😤 and was abt to report before he recruited 4-5 clan members of mine including the top 1 highest exp clan member. Guys this guy is mad or what I dunno but he has taken it too far and somehow u guys can help me by supporting me also I know tritre is one of gud guys and most of the ppl like him but he is a devil and don't think that guys is innocent u don't know his real self. Anyways thank you for reading. I am sad tho I can't help myself to recruit the members back. 

Edited by QUANTUM__SeaSoNals
  • Confused 6
  • T-rubbish 3

This is posted in the scam forum. It doesn't seem like they scammed you.
Also, you seem to have forgotten to post the screenshots with evidence of what they did wrong.
It's not too clear what they did exactly besides making you angry, and saying some bad words.
You recruiting some of their members, they recruited some of yours. That seems legal and fine to me.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, QUANTUM__SeaSoNals said:

So this man called Tritre. Took it too far. So as a co-leader of top 17 clan I have to a lot of job some include recruitment of clan members so me and tritre use to be best friends. And I recruited 1 member of Legend stars (tritre's clan) and 3 others were recruited by leader (pokeboy83) so the man tritre got  and started saying me bad words nd blocked me. Oh he also said he'll steal all my clan members I was damn angry 😤 and was abt to report before he recruited 4-5 clan members of mine including the top 1 highest exp clan member. Guys this guy is mad or what I dunno but he has taken it too far and somehow u guys can help me by supporting me also I know tritre is one of gud guys and most of the ppl like him but he is a devil and don't think that guys is innocent u don't know his real self pls guys put the love-dis thing if u feel pity for me nd our clan. Anyways thank you for reading. I am sad tho I can't help myself to recruit the members back. 

pokeboy83 said you recruited all of them and i recruited only 1 member which u took back. u started it and u started saying bad words to me lol

• T-rubbish 1