Pokémon Vortex
Khajari1510

EXP BUNDLES FOR SALE

I have a lot of pokes with exactly 53,000 Exp, so… pre-order collections of these Pokémon to boost your ranking at the start of the September season. Prices can be haggled, but I’m starting the prices at:

1x - 55,555 Pokedollars

10x - 499,995 Pokedollars (-10%)

or just buy em now if you’re close to top 100

30 minutes ago, Khajari1510 said:

I have a lot of pokes with exactly 53,000 Exp, so… pre-order collections of these Pokémon to boost your ranking at the start of the September season. Prices can be haggled, but I’m starting the prices at:

1x - 55,555 Pokedollars

hmm ill buy 1 10* bundle

38 minutes ago, Khajari1510 said:

1x - 55,555 Pokedollars

And ill pay 1m if its ok with you :)

Umm… I’m offline for a short amount of time…

21 minutes ago, Tritre said:

hmm ill buy 1 10* bundle

I get business…

11 minutes ago, eeveecuteness said:

Selling the same as  khajari1510

I lose business…

11 minutes ago, Tritre said:

deal?

You know eeveecuteness, it don’t seem right to go into someone else’s forum chat and offer your own stuff. If you’re gonna do that, please open your own forum thing.

1 hour ago, Khajari1510 said:

Hey, I don’t mind, but if you know someone that needs this kind of service, pls point em this way

Ill buy 10 from eeveecuteness and 10 from you :)

Sorry I dont think I can pay 1m to both so ill stick to your regular price :(

3 hours ago, Khajari1510 said:

1x - 55,555 Pokedollars

If you have 5 such 10* bundles happy to buy them :)

11 hours ago, Pokomaster29 said:

Can you tell me what is going on here what are exp. Bundles and what are the uses and profits of them. And what are immune pokes also plss

immunity Pokémon are Pokémon that are completely immune to moves of a certain type for example- 
dark is immune to psychic 
Steel is immune to poison
etc. The community uses lvl 6/7 immunes to train exp, the fact that these are level 6/7 gives the most exp when going off against Training accounts 

Exp, aka experience is your Pokémon's level, though exp can be infinitely trained, the max level of a pokemon is 100, the more exp you train the higher you get on the Seasonal leaderboard, hope this answers your question

Spoiler

Click on the red underlined words to go directly to the forum post explaining what it does

20 hours ago, Khajari1510 said:

1x - 55,555 Pokedollars

hmm?

23 minutes ago, Khajari1510 said:

Yeah sure, sorry. I’m not always active. So you want 5 sets of 10x 53,000 EXP?

if so that would be 2499975, I’ll also check my stock and compile the pokes into one trade. Enjoy

Yeah sure, thats a lot of pokes so it needs multiple pokes to offer. Pls put a pokeball for auction and offer on my trades. I think in 1 trade limit is of 20 pokemons

9 hours ago, veerkv said:

immunity Pokémon are Pokémon that are completely immune to moves of a certain type for example- 
dark is immune to psychic 
Steel is immune to poison
etc. The community uses lvl 6/7 immunes to train exp, the fact that these are level 6/7 gives the most exp when going off against Training accounts 

Exp, aka experience is your Pokémon's level, though exp can be infinitely trained, the max level of a pokemon is 100, the more exp you train the higher you get on the Seasonal leaderboard, hope this answers your question

Reveal hidden contents

Click on the red underlined words to go directly to the forum post explaining what it does

Thanks bro but still one question remains that what are exp. Bundles which khajari1510 is selling

3 minutes ago, Pokomaster29 said:

Thanks bro but still one question remains that what are exp. Bundles which khajari1510 is selling

Bundle means Per pokemon like per 10 Pkmn lvl 100 for 200K pokedollar

Or discount for 10 pokemon lvl for 150k that is set of pokemon for 1-10 or may higher example only if you like to selling a pokemon

but the best price for immunes lvl 100 common is 1 for 20k pokedollar

Or maybe 15k you can buy normal legendaries pokemon for 25k

Common and immune is not allow to higher price because is so easy to train common immune by using training accounts

But I think most of player doing that because they want to get a easy play

You can work hard in your self not buying 100lvl pokemon for higher price

Lol i reach 1M AVARAGE POINTS IN MY MAIN FOR 2 months only

This is motivation for all trainers not knowledgeable in this game...