Pokémon Vortex
red_wolf_

random pokemon giveaway

57 minutes ago, dades said:

Exactly. But defending aggressively and ignoring what we said made him a simp. Later when he came to know that eeveecuteness is a beggar, he begged us to accept his apology.You should have seen it

Oh but if you just have said that she is not a beggar and you call that person you are simp what was this 

3 hours ago, red_wolf_ said:

ok umm shes been begging for quite a while (she stoped for now) defending her istint beaning a simp but its the way your doing it that makes you a simp

And yes I think you all should check it out that I just said she is not beggar tho even not in an aggressive but simple way and dades attacked me on that sentence like he was already ready for it . And yes my apologies to you was just and one time formality or you can say a mistake because people like you don't deserves any kind of apologies 

• Confused 1

On 9/15/2021 at 6:30 AM, red_wolf_ said:

hey everyone hope your doing well if not then im sorry to hear that. Well on to the point im here to host a giveaway the prizes will be well like the title says there random no one knows what the prizes are well except me and my friend @NightPhantom who knows what they are well i can be anything from pds mystery box promos or even dps well stay tuned to find out the winners will be onuced by @NightPhantom on the 1st of October bye and good luck everyone

Cool!

IGN: mudkipmud

Will everyone win something?

1 hour ago, mynamedurkslurp said:

IGN:kyogreisthebeast and I dont really care I can wait as long as you want me to lol!

56 minutes ago, mudkipmud said:

Cool!

IGN: mudkipmud

Will everyone win something?

Umm sorry guys there are no more entries left but I guess I can let you both participate

• Thanks 1

On 9/15/2021 at 12:30 PM, red_wolf_ said:

hey everyone hope your doing well if not then im sorry to hear that. Well on to the point im here to host a giveaway the prizes will be well like the title says there random no one knows what the prizes are well except me and my friend @NightPhantom who knows what they are well i can be anything from pds mystery box promos or even dps well stay tuned to find out the winners will be onuced by @NightPhantom on the 1st of October bye and good luck everyone

IGN: Khajari1510

thanks, giveaways are a great thing for everyone