Pokémon Vortex
MilesB123

I just found A legendary immediately

pure luck, once i entered the bush and saw a buzzwole. i didnt know about how to catch ultra beast until now that u should catch it with a beast ball or a vortex ball. and i missed it then the second time i saw a dark necrozma and tried to catch it with all my master balls but defeated my team. lol. anyways for catching a legendary u have to have a level 20 strong against pokemon and two level 50 weakness pkmon. neaxt time try it and if ur trying to it with ultra ball makke sure its hp is below 100. wobbuffet

14 minutes ago, MilesB123 said:

I accidently knocked it out because all my pokemon currently on my team are level 100 except for my Aggron which is at level 45 and it is on my team because I am training it

u can actually change ur team in the map before u click battle. after u change the team u come back to the world it will be still there. cinderace

2 hours ago, 1gladion said:

pure luck, once i entered the bush and saw a buzzwole. i didnt know about how to catch ultra beast until now that u should catch it with a beast ball or a vortex ball. and i missed it then the second time i saw a dark necrozma and tried to catch it with all my master balls but defeated my team. lol. anyways for catching a legendary u have to have a level 20 strong against pokemon and two level 50 weakness pkmon. neaxt time try it and if ur trying to it with ultra ball makke sure its hp is below 100. wobbuffet

Yeah actually I also saw an blacephalon and a nihilego very very easily but on that time I didn't had beast balls and when I got them it's the day I haven't even saw an ultra beast lol 

Just now, Pokomaster29 said:

Yeah actually I also saw an blacephalon and a nihilego very very easily but on that time I didn't had beast balls and when I got them it's the day I haven't even saw an ultra beast lol 

i saw nihilego,kartana,celasteela,blacephalon when i didnt knew which ball to use to catch them .i had no beast ball