Pokémon Vortex
eeveecuteness

Buddy Pokemon

3 hours ago, inteleon said:

Some people have a hard time heart training, though.

I agree. So maybe this way is easier to get hearts. 

7 hours ago, eeveecuteness said:

I thought pokemon vortex can have a buddy pokemon just like Pokemon Go

We can play with our buddy , pet , feed

This will help our buddy to get happiness too!

We also get to see our pokemon walking with us in explore

That will be cool

• Love-dis 1

11 hours ago, eeveecuteness said:

I thought pokemon vortex can have a buddy pokemon just like Pokemon Go

We can play with our buddy , pet , feed

This will help our buddy to get happiness too!

only thing i like about the idea is the poke with you all the time in map, it would be cool, maybe something like only ur starter can be there, would be cool seeing a mega charizard x in the wild

i feel it would be wierd to pet and stuff, feeling like talking tom man, u a kid or somethin

i mean we all are kids so... u a toddler or somethin?

This idea is not bad per se. But in this game and with current map system it will just make extra presure on maps and if lot of players will be on same map at same time. For example hunting event. Map will break and no one will be able to properly play. Same problem with idea of adding "chat with emoji" on map. As system will have to deal with all extra sprites and text and performance of game will drop.

And then everyone will shout that game is laggy....

6 hours ago, shoomania said:

only thing i like about the idea is the poke with you all the time in map, it would be cool, maybe something like only ur starter can be there, would be cool seeing a mega charizard x in the wild

i feel it would be wierd to pet and stuff, feeling like talking tom man, u a kid or somethin

i mean we all are kids so... u a toddler or somethin?

u pet pokemon in pokemon go

12 hours ago, ImmortalDarkCrow said:

This idea is not bad per se. But in this game and with current map system it will just make extra presure on maps and if lot of players will be on same map at same time. For example hunting event. Map will break and no one will be able to properly play. Same problem with idea of adding "chat with emoji" on map. As system will have to deal with all extra sprites and text and performance of game will drop.

And then everyone will shout that game is laggy....

Thats wrong. In my expereience (I might be wrong) maps never broke because there were too many people on them. People on phone/bad computers are the ones having problems and thats not game's fault.

7 hours ago, Sneezeball said:

Thats wrong. In my expereience (I might be wrong) maps never broke because there were too many people on them. People on phone/bad computers are the ones having problems and thats not game's fault.

Really....??? I remember Star wars event this year, when first couple hours maps all time reloaded as there was just too many players, Patrick had to add extra maps where Barbaracle (Grievous) would spawn so reduce load on maps... And since that event all hunting events had 4-5 maps where event pokemon would spawn so that maps would not be to overloaded with people. But I may be wrong as well.