Pokémon Vortex
32s

A Variant Cosmog Q.

Question

4 answers to this question

Going by Hangry counts from the Pokedex. I estimate there's about a 1/12 chance, maybe it's 8%, of getting a variant from quiz shop. Assuming all the variants are equally likely (I'm fairly sure they are) that means 1/60 for a shiny. I've bought 83 Morpeko (Hangry) and gotten 0 shinies, 0 shadows, 2 darks, 2 mystics and 2 metallics. My rates would be 1/13.8 so I'm on the unlucky side

2 hours ago, 32s said:

Is shiny cosmog really possible I never purchase a variant cosmog even I spent 10000+ coins on discord. 789MS.png

Tell me for the chances of the purchased cosmog to be variant. 

Shiny%20Cosmog.pngDark%20Cosmog.pngMystic%20Cosmog.pngMetallic%20Cosmog.pngShadow%20Cosmog.png

Variant of Cosmog Is possible according To The Chances of Dropping a variant when we Claim a Promo Code of The Cosmog, but exception is that chances are very less, you can get it in One redeem or you cant get even  one of em even after redeeming 10 - 15 promos  but again nobody knows until you do it yourself :)

9 hours ago, 32s said:

Is shiny cosmog really possible I never purchase a variant cosmog even I spent 10000+ coins on discord. 789MS.png

Shiny%20Cosmog.pngDark%20Cosmog.pngMystic%20Cosmog.pngMetallic%20Cosmog.pngShadow%20Cosmog.png

The cosmog promo that you recieve is randomised to be any variant when claimed. It must be your bad-luck that you didn't get any variant. There are many people who got unique variants from those promos. 

Try again to get a unique, best of luck!!

7 hours ago, 32s said:

Sorry due to Network lag it posted 2 times :(

Edited by V7xyz
Due to Network lag posted same post two times :(