Pokémon Vortex

Its already available for you to view how many level 100 you own. 
To do this you have to go to your account > View/Edit your profile >  Pokedex Breakdown > More stats > Scroll little down to level ranges. 
unknown.png Here you can see the level ranges.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

Do you mean a Pokédex, but it'll only count if a Pokémon is Level 100?
Or would it still count as two in your system if you have two Level 100 Groudon?

He means like there should be a thing on profile which shows the number of lvl 100s you have. Like if you have "x" number of total (the literal total not unique) pokemons, it should show 10/x of lvl 100 pokemons.

Both sound good actually but i just want a lvl 100 counter im losing track if you have 5 groudon should count as 5 and maybe by style? Dark shiny ect...

On 3/17/2022 at 4:23 PM, POKECHAN said:

He means like there should be a thing on profile which shows the number of lvl 100s you have. Like if you have "x" number of total (the literal total not unique) pokemons, it should show 10/x of lvl 100 pokemons.

Someone finally got it i want an exact count not something that just says 1900 it needs to say 1921 or 1922 i know patrick works extreamly hard on everything he does but i just wanna see exact amounts

Edited by silverstar2202
Overthought

On 3/17/2022 at 5:23 PM, POKECHAN said:

look at the post above yours, that already exists

It's a simple idea on the basis but just to implement it and everything in game will take very very long! The game is under alot of re-makes right now Wonder trade and Achievements Dynamax Exc

And I think it will add more and take longer for the bigger updates.
It's a Great concept though. A Small tip is If on chromebook or basically any other Laptop or Computer use this function

CTRL + F 
It will show you a function where you can write ''100'' and it should show exact count of level 100's.