Pokémon Vortex
Void-Star

prices of event pokemon

so recently i had traded some pokemon i had for a cosmog (later evolved into a lunala), and i was wonder how much money was all of my most valuable pokemon were worth, to specific, 4 of them.

necrozma lunalasolgaleo X2

i wanted to know this so, if i for what ever reason i wanted to sell these four pokemon ,i would know what each of them would be worth.

This is a direct quote from the Ask questions forums.

Q - How much is this worth?

A - Values are never set in stone and are constantly changing with the Vortex economy which means any answer is likely a personal opinion or will be outdated soon. As a result of this, we do not allow questions about values of anything here. You can use our Discord server to get recent sale figures of items and Pokémon.

Edited by Auke1993
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Void-Star said:

so recently i had traded some pokemon i had for a cosmog (later evolved into a lunala), and i was wonder how much money was all of my most valuable pokemon were worth, to specific, 4 of them.

necrozma lunalasolgaleo X2

i wanted to know this so, if i for what ever reason i wanted to sell these four pokemon ,i would know what each of them would be worth.

VortexBot on Discord.

Go into the bot-commands channel and search

!value Lunala

And it gives you a monetary value of the pokemon based on how much they sold at in auctions in the current month. 

I believe Cosmog promo codes go for 1M-1.2M

If you do not have discord then best option is going to pokebay and checking prices of pokemons there. Most common events and ultra beasts are sold often, so value of cosmog or its forms or necrozma can be seen in there. But be aware that price of any pokemon is that what others players are willing to pay or take for that pokemon.

For example: if you value your normal necrozma at 5 mil, does not mean its value is 5 mil, its value will be what other players are willing to pay for it. (for me usually 2.5 mil)

Same with: you think value of other players shiny necrozma is 5 mil. pds, and you offer that player 5 mil. pds. It does not means that shiny necrozmas value is 5 mil. and do not get angry at that person for saying no.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, billabob said:

Necrozma is about 2M. Lunala & Solgaleo are 1M each

No they are worth way more then that

Probably like 35M for the nercrozma and about 10M for lunala and solgaleo.