Pokémon Vortex
ApexTheAwesome

I GOT MEGA BLASTOISE IN 3 DAYS

i just started pv3.and i choose squirtle as a starter.i trained him and boom there :D. HERE ARE SOME TIPS AND TRCIKS TO GET MONEY AND GOOD EXP. find an area for a pokemon's weakness-more hp.and do the opposite to earn money,there currently doing updates on it now for pv4

1 hour ago, ApexTheAwesome said:

find an area for a pokemon's weakness-more hp.and do the opposite to earn money

I'm a bit unclear on this part of the trick. Can you clarify this for me? I want to get some money quickly!

Actually, the length of the battle has nothing to do with the exp or money you receive. I have a lil' tip for you. Battle training accounts like "trainingall". They help a lot more than battling wild pokemon with the same hp.

Omg I've been doing it all wrong this whole time, so if I just let a wild battle sit on my computer until the page times out, I'll get tons of moneys like you?? Plz help, I can tell you're super experienced at this game, thankks!! ::3:

1 hour ago, ApexTheAwesome said:

,there currently doing updates on it now for pv4

Are you working with Patrick? I want to know your source. Say hi to Pat for me if you are!!!

Don't double post. In my opinion, a mega blastoise in 3 days is slow (if you are starting). You really shouldn't rely on battling wild pokemon to get exp. Just battle gym leaders, sidequests, or training accounts.

12 hours ago, 123Aman-2 said:

I have a good way to earn exp & money....just get a ghost type pokemon & train it with battle any opponent with IGN- magikarp .....it has magikarps in it & there attacks r normal types ...so u won't lose ur hp....xD

easier to battle either trainingall or normal_unit level up normals, but just because a pokemon has a normal attack doesn't mean it won't do any damage