Pokémon Vortex
Ygtozkan12

Unique Hell :D

12 hours ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

anyone can get how much ever they want out of a trade,its called profit maximisation,a concept of economics

dont see why anyone would harass someone over petty stuff like this,if you dont like the way someone trades please then keep it to yourself,no need to voice your rage at the concerned user,it counts as unnecessary flaming

if I feel my Mewis worth RayquazaArceusGiratinathen that's my opinion

people are not wrong,they are different,you'll be mature when you learn that :)

5 hours ago, sportsandmusic69 said:

@soulweeper616 @GodsWithin

I am not naming names on anything. If two people are making an offer, the other does not need to but in unless they also are making an offer. The offer is between the those two and whether or not they like the offer or not, if they like it, they'll accept, if not, they'll move on. Everyone has different rates and values Pokemon differently. Also, do NOT go around other topics to harass or make any side comments/low blows. Keep to your own topic. Following someone on other topics or their topics to make nasty comments will be seen as harassment and will be dealt with. So please end this problem with each other now and go your separate ways. Thank you.

Also, comments from the peanut gallery aren't needed either. Thanks.

Thanks for clearing things up and helping I really appreciate it :)   @Uncle_Psychic @sportsandmusic69 Btw if you can, you can delete my side of the argument as it is taking up a lot of space in this thread and blowing the thread up ! :) 

@soulweeper616 just please leave me alone and don't tag me unless you are trading! 

Edited by GodsWithin

Guest Çağrı Budakoğlu
1 hour ago, Ygtozkan12 said:

If i can choose 5 pokemons that's okay . Or you can give me 1 random unique legendary. 

You can chose but be fair and dont pick like 2 eevee and 3 pikachu etc