Pokémon Vortex
seth1129400

Battles and Happiness

Question

Hi guys , i have a question which is bothering me, i know that happiness varies in battles etc, i wanted to clearify that when battling training account for example : Normal_Unit , there r 6 zigzagoons and they r all lv 100 , so if we battle a single normal type pokemon against it and win (ofcourse) so does this mean that we have battled six different pokemon or beating all of them is considered as one battle , tough question but really wanted an expert like one of the mods or wiki editors etc to answer this as i dont want a vivid answer , thank u ;)

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

Hi guys , i have a question which is bothering me, i know that happiness varies in battles etc, i wanted to clearify that when battling training account for example : Normal_Unit , there r 6 zigzagoons and they r all lv 100 , so if we battle a single normal type pokemon against it and win (ofcourse) so does this mean that we have battled six different pokemon or beating all of them is considered as one battle , tough question but really wanted an expert like one of the mods or wiki editors etc to answer this as i dont want a vivid answer , thank u ;)

I checked it.When you beat all of them,then it is considered as 1 battle.