Pokémon Vortex

closed

7 hours ago, Adnan Anwar said:

i have Vivillon (Continental) 

1 Unique Legendary from my Duplicate List or 1mil exp?

6 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Are you offering 1 for 1 Unique legends for Vivillons you need?

On my duplicate uniques yes or 2 normal legendary or 1mil exp

3 hours ago, AndreReturns said:

I ALSO HAVE A KYUREM BLACK AND A KYOGRE + SHINY GROUDON 

I'm interested in Shiny Groudon and the mewtwo. 5 Unique legends or 3mil exp i can offer

3 hours ago, VITOL said:

my Shadow Darkrownfor ur Shadow Kyogre?

I have a Shadow Darkrown sorry

1 hour ago, VITOL said:

where can i see which legs u have?

I have updated the thread with a couple more. Those are the only ones im looking to trade :)

1 hour ago, Just Parky said:

1 Unique Legendary from my Duplicate List or 1mil exp?

On my duplicate uniques yes or 2 normal legendary or 1mil exp

I'm interested in Shiny Groudon and the mewtwo. 5 Unique legends or 3mil exp i can offer

I have a Shadow Darkrown sorry

can you list your double legends for me? Also what pokes do you have with exp? Please list those too

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

can you list your double legends for me? Also what pokes do you have with exp? Please list those too

They are at the top of the thread, :) All listed are duplicate and exp

1 hour ago, Adnan Anwar said:

Your Mystic Blastoisefor my   Shadow TerrakionDark TornadusMystic RayquazaMetallic ZapdosShadow ZapdosShiny ZapdosMystic DeoxysMystic ZekromDark ReshiramMetallic Charizard (Mega Y)Metallic DragoniteShiny TyranitarShiny Venusaur (Mega)Dark Metagross

No thank you. I have a lot of those and i dont bother much with non legendary at this moment

8 hours ago, Just Parky said:

Any 2 of these  Vivillon (Meadow)Vivillon (High Plains)Vivillon (Jungle)Vivillon (Elegant)Vivillon (Sun)

i dont want these i want exp and one is dark so it is expensive than the normal ones

Your Shiny Charizardfor my   Shadow TerrakionDark TornadusMystic RayquazaMetallic ZapdosShadow ZapdosShiny ZapdosMystic DeoxysMystic Zekrom

Edited by Adnan Anwar

8 hours ago, Adnan Anwar said:

i dont want these i want exp and one is dark so it is expensive than the normal ones

Your Shiny Charizardfor my   Shadow TerrakionDark TornadusMystic RayquazaMetallic ZapdosShadow ZapdosShiny ZapdosMystic DeoxysMystic Zekrom

avoid double posting and use the edit button if you want to add further material to your previous post