Pokémon Vortex
GodsWithin

Pokémon Vortex Instagram Giveaway

.eJwNyUEOhCAMAMC_8ABAgRL8TYMESYQS2j0Z_75

Pokémon Vortex would like to thank all the Followers that we have gained on our Instagram Account. If you would like to be part of future giveaways follow our Instagram HERE.

Now to announce the 2 LUCKY WINNERS...

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3MxMC5wb3N0aW1nLm9y 

The winners are Mr.Magnificento and Gianella_Chg 

The above accounts are Instagram Accounts. Both of you guys win 1 (one) Random Missingno. Code each. Read below how to claim your prize:) Congrats guys! In the event that someone doesn't claim their Missingno. Either Patrick or Myself will DM a 3rd Place Winner. You guys have 24 HOURS TO CLAIM this

How to Claim

Spoiler

Step 1- DM OfficialPokemonVortex on Instagram so we can verify you're the winner

Step 2- Use the provided Promo Code to Redeem your prize on the Dashboard

If you didn't win don't worry. We will have tons of Missingno. giveaways on Instagram so stay active on there and Follow and Like Us on there! :) 

Spoiler

A special thanks to @Just Parky for the cool "Congratulations Winners' Picture :)  

• Upvote 2

of course another rigged segment been playing for ever and have never won a missingno. when twitch was running everyone got one but me

5 hours ago, Joshua Hambly said:

of course another rigged segment been playing for ever and have never won a missingno. when twitch was running everyone got one but me

Lol thats just how life works dude, get used to it. If you have that kind of outlook on life you wont get anywhere worth getting.

12 hours ago, Joshua Hambly said:

Lmao nothing was rigged...I don't get anything for rigging a giveaway lol. Plus this giveaway was conducted alongside Patrick so that's a very serious accusation to make 

8 hours ago, darkxknight101 said:

Lol thats just how life works dude, get used to it. If you have that kind of outlook on life you wont get anywhere worth getting.

@Joshua Hambly the above is some solid advice

2 hours ago, Mr.Magnificent said:

So I Won? For Real???

Is that really me, @GodsWithin?

:P Pinch Me.

Yes 

• Upvote 1

On 8/21/2016 at 2:45 AM, Joshua Hambly said:

Aww *right in the feels* :'(

10 hours ago, Joshua Hambly said:

yea sure i dont really care for give-a-ways because i watched people win 3-4 times in a row thats called rigged

Clearly you do. If you didn't, you wouldn't be commenting here, would you?

*stirs the hornet's nest*

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, v3567 said:

Aww *right in the feels* :'(

Clearly you do. If you didn't, you wouldn't be commenting here, would you?

*stirs the hornet's nest*

honestly i feel like we'd be pretty good friends in real life, you posts have me dead laughing at times lmao

• Upvote 1

• Developer
On August 21, 2016 at 3:45 AM, Joshua Hambly said:

You and 297 others didn't win this. You may want to look up the definition of rigged.

once you've done that, if you still feel they're rigged, feel free not to enter any, I'm sure everyone will appreciate one less entry for a higher chance to win.

• Upvote 3