Pokémon Vortex
amank

Events For Trade

On 21.09.2016 at 15:57, Mr.Magnificent said:

I consider that "disrepecting my bro" Everybody has their own rates. So whats so hard in understanding that? "Lmao"-----Thats something that makes it total disrespect. :)

Buddy,no one cares what you consider disrespect or not,he was just trying to be helpful,because you can consider a shadow kyurem 20m but since no one will pay that amount its completely useless,you might as well not put it for the trade. Its important to take advice from people,its the second time you come out of nowhere,seriously you are not that important. 

• Upvote 1

Tbh, I would rather just, trade my zygarde (cell) for the 2 partials because, I think the Kyurems are not enough to trade with u guys or worth enough, sorry....I think that's what everyone else, is trying to tell me? Ugh! I'm having so, much trouble right now, choosing the one I want because, Core is cute as hell, as well. So, can I just, trade my zygarde(cell) for a core or partial or u just choose one for me? How is this going to work? Someone help me! I don't want to be played. 4rel! xD 

1 hour ago, soulweeper616 said:

Buddy,no one cares what you consider disrespect or not,he was just trying to be helpful,because you can consider a shadow kyurem 20m but since no one will pay that amount its completely useless,you might as well not put it for the trade. Its important to take advice from people,its the second time you come out of nowhere,seriously you are not that important. 

Well, "Come out of nowhere"? This is our thread Man! And he could've been more polite I guess. And yeah @londonisback will reconstruct his rates. So.. I guess no more fights here.

1 hour ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

Tbh, I would rather just, trade my zygarde (cell) for the 2 partials because, I think the Kyurems are not enough to trade with u guys or worth enough, sorry....I think that's what everyone else, is trying to tell me? Ugh! I'm having so, much trouble right now, choosing the one I want because, Core is cute as hell, as well. So, can I just, trade my zygarde(cell) for a core or partial or u just choose one for me? How is this going to work? Someone help me! I don't want to be played. 4rel! xD 

Lol just offer any random poke for core. Take it as a gift or somethin'. Thats cuz I consider you as my friend. So its uft on xhorrorx.

for a cell , according to universal rates , u wont get any core or partial , core is very rare and the partial is a combination of 10 cells and 1 core , so unless u over pay a little or offer something someome likes u aint getting no core/partial :D :@_@:

Edited by seth1129400

1 hour ago, Mr.Magnificent said:

Well, "Come out of nowhere"? This is our thread Man! And he could've been more polite I guess. And yeah @londonisback will reconstruct his rates. So.. I guess no more fights here.

Lol just offer any random poke for core. Take it as a gift or somethin'. Thats cuz I consider you as my friend. So its uft on xhorrorx.

Thanks, bro. My Pokemon are uft as well. I consider u as a friend and I really appreciate. I gave u more Pokemon than u bargain for because, I consider a core a big deal. xD And @seth1129400 I guess your wrong. xD Good things happen when, u are friends or maybe it's good luck, idk...But, yeah thanks again, @Mr.Magnificent. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I consider u a friend as well. U been with me through thick and thin. I think that's how u say it? I consider this as a gift and I will give u extra Pokemon with a event as a gift, as well. Oh that's what u were saying xD. Thanks @seth1129400

Edited by MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.

Thanks, bro. My Pokemon are uft as well. I consider u as a friend and I really appreciate. I gave u more Pokemon than u bargain for because, I consider a core a big deal. xD And @seth1129400 I guess your wrong. xD Good things happen when, u are friends or maybe it's good luck, idk...But, yeah thanks again, @Mr.Magnificent. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I consider u a friend as well. U been with me through thick and thin. I think that's how u say it? I consider this as a gift and I will give u extra Pokemon with a event as a gift, as well.

yeah u r right , i was telling u the rates if u r not friends with somebody and want to trade :D well anyways good going u got that core for free , lmao xD

2 hours ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

Thanks, bro. My Pokemon are uft as well. I consider u as a friend and I really appreciate. I gave u more Pokemon than u bargain for because, I consider a core a big deal. xD And @seth1129400 I guess your wrong. xD Good things happen when, u are friends or maybe it's good luck, idk...But, yeah thanks again, @Mr.Magnificent. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I consider u a friend as well. U been with me through thick and thin. I think that's how u say it? I consider this as a gift and I will give u extra Pokemon with a event as a gift, as well. Oh that's what u were saying xD. Thanks @seth1129400

Np. Please dont Thank Me! Every of my friend deserves it. :$

2 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

@Mr.Magnificent I is friendly ^_^Do i get free core too? 

What event would you want for a Partial?

Oh Okay! Lemme see if I can give you a core too. :)

And I dont know about partial,so just make an offer. And @londonisback will either accept or decline. So...

@MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. Edit: I just saw your offer,And this is what I have to say "I cant accept this much from you! Therefore just offer any useless pokemon, :)

Edited by Mr.Magnificent

And I dont know about partial,so just make an offer. And @londonisback will either accept or decline. So...

@MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. Edit: I just saw your offer,And this is what I have to say "I cant accept this much from you! Therefore just offer any useless pokemon, :)

haha I offered on a Core. Please accept it :) and ok I will offer on the Partial.

Alright, I fixed it/I have a useless pokemon for u to accept now.xD Well, your kind.:)

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

haha I offered on a Core. Please accept it :) and ok I will offer on the Partial.

Sorry,but that one was reserved for Michael. I'll get you another one or a unique after today.

Alright, I fixed it/I have a useless pokemon for u to accept now.xD Well, your kind.:)

Accepted.