Pokémon Vortex
GodsWithin

[ENDED] God's Giveaway Series : Giveaway 1

1 hour ago, soulweeper616 said:

You can offer on Beldum,thanks for the giveaway. But i had the best joke,just to clarify. 

Offered, thanks for participating and lel yeah ofc  would you like me to offer a Ancient Bidoofcause of your amazing joke?

1 hour ago, eurstin said:

Accepted :D It's not rigged (why would it be?)

idek honestly why people say that like it's a giveaway on normal legends why would I rig that :P "lowkey deplorable" lmao

• Upvote 2

Just now, GodsWithin said:

Winners :  

Hide contents

Yea yea, these prizes suck a lotttt and I'm sorry about that. This was a really quick giveaway that I did randomly so I wasn't gonna invest a lot of time and stuff into it. I hope you're happy if you won. If you think the prize you won sucks and you'd rather not have it I mean I guess that makes sense, I'll just give it to someone else. Again sorry if my Prizes disappointed you I mean I tried to include a Rayquaza but oh well. 

PUT SOMETHING UFT AND TELL ME WHERE TO OFFER

Thanks for the giveaway :D Offer on my Scatterbug 

2 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Winners :  

Reveal hidden contents

Yea yea, these prizes suck a lotttt and I'm sorry about that. This was a really quick giveaway that I did randomly so I wasn't gonna invest a lot of time and stuff into it. I hope you're happy if you won. If you think the prize you won sucks and you'd rather not have it I mean I guess that makes sense, I'll just give it to someone else. Again sorry if my Prizes disappointed you I mean I tried to include a Rayquaza but oh well. 

OMG I AM SO HAPPY PLEASE OFFER ON SOMETHING TERRIBLE UFT THANKS :) you made my day

5 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Winners :  

Hide contents

Wow for the first time I won first prize in a giveaway... Thanks a lot m8 ... Even if it's only a normal legend, but it worth a lot for me.... :DxD 

offer on any unown in 123aman :) 

13 hours ago, 123Aman-2 said:

Wow for the first time I won first prize in a giveaway... Thanks a lot m8 ... Even if it's only a normal legend, but it worth a lot for me.... :DxD 

offer on any unown in 123aman :) 

6 hours ago, Haxor69 said:

Screenshot_2016-10-08-15-13-14-1.png

6.9 eh? 

You may offer.

Offered on both of yours! :) Thanks for participating