Pokémon Vortex
hhh123

Bidding on spot by hhh123

Auction 1 =  Dark%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifDark%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifDark%20Rotom%20(Halloween).gifMystic%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShadow%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShadow%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShiny%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gif       Shadow Litten                         Auction 2 =  Kyurem%20(White).gifPikachu%20(Christmas).gifRotom%20(Halloween).gifZygarde%20(Cell).gifTogepi%20(Halloween).gifDark Popplio

Auction 3 =  Togepi%20(Halloween).gifShadow%20Kyogre%20(Primal).gifMetallic%20Pikachu%20(Christmas).gifPikachu%20(Christmas).gifMetallic Rowlet  (and  some rare unique none legends)

Bid ends when i receive good offer!

Bidding by peoples:

Spoiler

@porymon shadow diglett and liten and poplio for 3 ( highest right now ) 

@leander4 bid = kyurem white poplio for auction 1 (highest bid )

@spatel bid = 3 alola starters and drk jedi for 2 ( highest bid )

ded line = 17 january 2017 If i like bid offer or i will simply decline

20 hours ago, hhh123 said:

not now , biddig ends when i want too

nope,you must set a specific time limit within which you want to end the auction,else this is literally a normal trade thread and the highest bid at that point must be accepted 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

nope,you must set a specific time limit within which you want to end the auction,else this is literally a normal trade thread and the highest bid at that point must be accepted 

ok time limit 17 jan on my bday