Pokémon Vortex

mrnxmndrgt Trades

3 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Where are we to now? I'm kind of confused now. What do you want again? lol sorry :( 

umm we were about to have trade for my Metallic Kyogre (Primal) for your multiple unique leggies when I asked about your rates you said 10 unique leggies of your choice or six unique leggies of my choice for it , I asked you to tell your choice and make that rate of 6 unique leggies to 8 unique leggies

18 hours ago, JaymzIsUS said:

Sure, tell me you ign so i can make the offers :)

Make offer on elijah098

(p.s. shadow lileep got traded away i don't know when, sorry) but dark shieldon if uft ;) 

Thanks! :)

18 hours ago, OriginalSilverDragon said:

Hey, how many non legend uniques do you want for Kyurem forms shadow Kyurem (Black) or pikamas/digmas pikachu(christmas) separately ?

For shadow black somewhat 40-45 and for pikachur christmases 25 for each, up for a deal?

Edited by Guest

16 hours ago, KYNO said:

umm we were about to have trade for my Metallic Kyogre (Primal) for your multiple unique leggies when I asked about your rates you said 10 unique leggies of your choice or six unique leggies of my choice for it , I asked you to tell your choice and make that rate of 6 unique leggies to 8 unique leggies

weren't you the one to choose? then make a list of the six now and let's not take things go further, shall we?

9 hours ago, Jorieo said:

Trading Dark%20Cosmog.gifandShadow%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifwhat can I get for these?

Not interested in any of those.

(p.s. @Uncle_Psychic please fix if you have the time, I didn't notice I was double posting because yeah, internet connection problems)

6 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Make offer on elijah098

(p.s. shadow lileep got traded away i don't know when, sorry) but dark shieldon if uft ;) 

Thanks! :)

For shadow black somewhat 40-45 and for pikachur christmases 25 for each, up for a deal?

Offered on the Shieldon, 6 uniques for the Metallic Cranidosis a deal?

20 hours ago, ravneet said:

Trading my Solgaleo what can iget

Already have it, and not really looking for it. Sorry.

16 hours ago, JaymzIsUS said:

Offered on the Shieldon, 6 uniques for the Metallic Cranidosis a deal?

Accepted, As for Metallic Cranidoskind of a classy fossil, are we good with 8-9 uniques instead? 

8 hours ago, OriginalSilverDragon said:

Yeah that sounds good to me.
Btw do you accept pre evolutions as well for some of them ?

Sure thing. How many days do you need before you can get the uniques?

24 minutes ago, Jorieo said:

I want events forShiny%20Giratina%20(Origin).gifanyone intrested?

Head over to the Community Trading Thread, not here.

(p.s. @Uncle_Psychic sorry again for the double post)

1 hour ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Sure thing. How many days do you need before you can get the uniques?

I have about 30-35 with me right away, just checked. I can go ahead and make the offer for the shadow kyurem black if thats fine with you.
Otherwise I might need a day or two to collect another 5-10. 

7 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Already have it, and not really looking for it. Sorry.

Accepted, As for Metallic Cranidoskind of a classy fossil, are we good with 8-9 uniques instead? 

Offered! :D I may have more uniques and im interested in more fossils, but i see that you're going to finish some big deals. Do you want me to wait for the update list after those deals?

On 7/5/2017 at 0:50 PM, Nutella Navigator said:

weren't you the one to choose? then make a list of the six now and let's not take things go further, shall we?

ok then i want Shadow ArceusShadow MewtwoDark GroudonDark LatiosMetallic Reshiram and Shadow Regigigas

On 7/6/2017 at 0:39 AM, OriginalSilverDragon said:

I have about 30-35 with me right away, just checked. I can go ahead and make the offer for the shadow kyurem black if thats fine with you.
Otherwise I might need a day or two to collect another 5-10. 

Please go ahead and offer, Shadow Kyurem (Black), is uft on ShadowConspiracy offer ahead as long as you fill in the gaps soon. Thank you! 

On 7/6/2017 at 6:25 AM, JaymzIsUS said:

Offered! :D I may have more uniques and im interested in more fossils, but i see that you're going to finish some big deals. Do you want me to wait for the update list after those deals?

Sure thing, I'll let you know as soon as I'm done, because I don't want to be having dupes and it would be such a waste. Anyways, what's the majority in variation of what you have? (example, shiny pokemon) ?

On 7/6/2017 at 10:25 AM, KYNO said:

ok then i want Shadow ArceusShadow MewtwoDark GroudonDark LatiosMetallic Reshiram and Shadow Regigigas

Let me know where to offer. IGN?

7 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Sure thing, I'll let you know as soon as I'm done, because I don't want to be having dupes and it would be such a waste. Anyways, what's the majority in variation of what you have? (example, shiny pokemon) ?

Im pretty sure i have more mystics, and shinys for sure, but i may have to check. In the meantime, can you give me the rates for this fossils? Shiny ShieldonMystic CranidosMystic Lileep

On 7/7/2017 at 6:47 AM, JaymzIsUS said:

Im pretty sure i have more mystics, and shinys for sure, but i may have to check. In the meantime, can you give me the rates for this fossils? Shiny ShieldonMystic CranidosMystic Lileep

9 for mystic cranidos and shiny shieldon, 6 for mystic lileep, are we good?

On 7/7/2017 at 9:57 AM, ANGRYRAJ said:

I have 50 UNIQUE NON LEGENDS from your LIST.
What event(s) can you give me.
I want a unique arceus form. 

Out of which 31 are shiny uniques.

Please wait, as soon as I update my list, currenty away from home and can only access through mobile. I can get you an event if they are in the list as soon as I update mine. 

EDIT: @JaymzIsUS I'll put the three fossils up for trade on elijah098 just offer whenever. I'll accept as soon as possible, gonna be busy for the next 2 days, doing my report for class.

EDIT: @ANGRYRAJ list is now updated, currently check in if how many you have from the list, can give Arceus (Water)for the 50 you have.

On 7/7/2017 at 8:39 PM, karthikuu said:

Hi Bro I have unique  old cosplays, wat can I get bro pls reply

What do you want? Don't ask me what I can give you for it, tell me what you want. 

Edited by Guest

16 hours ago, ravneet said:

Trading my togepi halloween for other events

Nope, not interested in it. Sorry.

On 7/8/2017 at 0:54 PM, Nutella Navigator said:

EDIT: @ANGRYRAJ list is now updated, currently check in if how many you have from the list, can give Arceus (Water)for the 50 you have

YES I still have more than 50 from your list. 
Could you tell me how much you would want for an electric unique and water unique. 
Sorry for all the badgering!! :)

Edited by ANGRYRAJ