Pokémon Vortex
lrichards92

EXP/hearts training/hunting by ferradorandre and richards48

10 hours ago, ferradorandre said:

@BrunoThunder that's way too low. that's almost a heart for a poke and hearts are worth more

Counterproposal: 120 unique non legends for 27 pokes trained to 3 hearts each (81 hearts in total). I can't raise it too much since it's a large bulk offer. Otherwise the fact that I'm offering this many uniques loses its meaning. I hope these new numbers pleases you and your partner.

Btw, accept the previous offer, please.

7 minutes ago, BrunoThunder said:

Counterproposal: 120 unique non legends for 27 pokes trained to 3 hearts each (81 hearts in total). I can't raise it too much since it's a large bulk offer. Otherwise the fact that I'm offering this many uniques loses its meaning. I hope these new numbers pleases you and your partner.

Btw, accept the previous offer, please.

The rates say's that 1 hearts equals 3 uniques. Since you have a large order we'll do 1 hearts for 2 uniques. So a total of 60 hearts for the 120 uniques

On 2017-6-7 at 6:35 PM, ferradorandre said:

The rates say's that 1 hearts equals 3 uniques. Since you have a large order we'll do 1 hearts for 2 uniques. So a total of 60 hearts for the 120 uniques

150 unique non legends (no dupes, no pokes with no evolution, at least 25% of shinies) for 99 hearts (33 pokes). It's not a 1 heart/2 uniques rate, but it's more uniques in total and with a higher rate that the previous one I asked. I think it's fair.

1 hour ago, KYNO said:

How much can you train for spiritomb set ?

id probably say 450-500k in total for that

1 hour ago, BrunoThunder said:

150 unique non legends (no dupes, no pokes with no evolution, at least 25% of shinies) for 99 hearts (33 pokes). It's not a 1 heart/2 uniques rate, but it's more uniques in total and with a higher rate that the previous one I asked. I think it's fair.

sorry but the lowest price we can offer in 1 heart for 2 uniques as otherwise its too unfair on us with the amount we would have to train