Pokémon Vortex
Event_Lords123

Arslan's Trade Thread

Normal LEGENDARIES ::

Arceusx 2     Azelfx 2  Celebix 4  CresseliaDarkraix 2    Darkrownx 2   DeoxysDiancieDiancie (Mega)Entei

Genesectx 7   GroudonHo-ohx2   Kyuremx2  Landorusx3  LatiosLatiasManaphyMespritMewtwo (Mega Y)Rayquaza

Reshiram x2   ShayminShaymin (Sky)Suicunex3    TerrakionTornadusx2  VictiniVirizionx3  Xerneas (Active)x3  Yveltalx3

Zapdosx3  Zygarde

Unique Legendaries :::

Dark Arceusx3 Dark Genesectx5  Dark GroudonDark KyuremDark Reshiram Dark ZygardeMetallic Arceusx3     Metallic KyuremMetallic MewMystic Arceusx2

Mystic Genesectx2  Mystic GiratinaMystic Kyuremx2 Mystic ReshiramShadow Arceusx2 Shadow DarkrownShadow Genesectx3 Shadow Kyurem Shadow MewtwoShadow ZekromShadow Reshiram

Shiny ArceusShiny Genesectx5 Shiny PalkiaShiny Reshiram

NORMAL FOSSILS ::::  

AerodactylAerodactyl (Mega)x2  KabutoOmanytex2 Shieldon

UNIQUE FOSSILS ::::

Dark Cradily Shadow OmanyteShiny AnorithShiny Omanyte

EVENTS :::::

Metallic VolcanionShadow VolcanionMystic VolcanionMystic Deoxys (Defense)Shadow Deoxys (Defense)Shiny Deoxys (Defense)Shiny Deoxys (Attack)

EXPERIENCE :::

Dark Reshiram WITH 1.2 MILLION 

Shiny SableyeWITH 2.9 MILLION

Metallic Steelix (Mega) WITH 34.8 MILLION

1 hour ago, Event_Lords123 said:

i prefer cosmogs .. or other equal value unique leggys will be good 

2-3 unique leggys for a cosmog or its evolutions

but different rate with arceus 

I'm interested in Mystic Giratina and Shadow Mewtwo.
Shieldon is another Pokémon I would like to have.

All 4 unique Fossils listed are ones I'm interested in as well.

I have multiple Cosmog available for trade.

I realise your rate for 1 Cosmog of mine is 2-3 unique legendaries. What would you like to have for the (unique) Fossils?

Edited by Auke1993

5 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

I'm interested in Mystic Giratina and Shadow Mewtwo.
Shieldon is another Pokémon I would like to have.

All 4 unique Fossils listed are ones I'm interested in as well.

I have multiple Cosmog available for trade.

I realise your rate for 1 Cosmog of mine is 2-3 unique legendaries. What would you like to have for the (unique) Fossils?

the thing is how you rate my unique fossils so we can adjust those unique leggies for your cosmogs ??

Just now, Event_Lords123 said:

unique omanytes hardly worth 3-4 unique leggys .. that would be good .. idk about shiny anorith and dark cradily . you tell ?

Anorith and Cradily are later in the SideQuests, so they are a bit rarer.
Let's see...
I can give 1 unique legendary each for Shadow Mewtwoand Mystic Giratina, so that will be at clear even value.
As you said Cosmogs are worth about 3 unique legends to you, and so is unique Omanyte, I can give you 2 Cosmogfor Shiny Omanyteand Shadow Omanyte.

I could give you 5 or 6 unique legendaries each for Dark Cradilyand Shiny Anorith.

Does that sound good?

2 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

Anorith and Cradily are later in the SideQuests, so they are a bit rarer.
Let's see...
I can give 1 unique legendary each for Shadow Mewtwoand Mystic Giratina, so that will be at clear even value.
As you said Cosmogs are worth about 3 unique legends to you, and so is unique Omanyte, I can give you 2 Cosmogfor Shiny Omanyteand Shadow Omanyte.

I could give you 5 or 6 unique legendaries each for Dark Cradilyand Shiny Anorith.

Does that sound good?

first is ok . second one is less i guess , i need to ask someone .. i am offering omanytes on cosmogs .. 

3 minutes ago, Event_Lords123 said:

first is ok . second one is less i guess , i need to ask someone .. i am offering omanytes on cosmogs .. 

Thank you for the Omanytes.
Feel free to offer the Shadow Mewtwo and Mystic Giratina on whichever unique legendary you'd like to have that I have up for trade.

1 minute ago, Auke1993 said:

Thank you for the Omanytes.
Feel free to offer the Shadow Mewtwo and Mystic Giratina on whichever unique legendary you'd like to have that I have up for trade.

you wanted Shieldon too . what can you offer for it .. and yeah i will see your trades and will offer in a while if i like any unique leggy ..

Edited by Event_Lords123
Spelling Mistake

1 minute ago, Event_Lords123 said:

you wanted Shieldon too . what can you offer for it .. and yeah i will see your trades and will offer in a while if i like any unique leggy ..

Right. I forgot Shieldon for a moment.

Normal Shieldon is more common than a unique Omanyte, so I could give you 2-3 unique legendaries for it.