Seasonal Top Trainers

VITOL

Question

Why it seems i'm the only one that doesn't get it? am I losing some guide?

The battle count is the seasonal clan battles or just normal battles (including wild poke battles)?

Does the Unique pokemon depends of ur already caught pokemon? So if i catch a caterpie at 1st January, this count as 1 even if i had it? Is there a way to keep track in-game of ur already caught seasonal pokemons?

7 answers to this question

English:

those who are in the ranking are the ones who scored the most points, to score points, you must capture new Pokémon, make battles and win xp.

Battles: all the battles you do, but only in season.

Pokémon: Only the new Pokémon that you capture and has not yet appeared before.

200uJuc.png

For example, if I caught a mimikyu that I did not have my "single pokémon" would increase to 1,251, but if I developed a pikachu for a raichu, he did not count, why did not I get a new pokémon, I just got one evolving to another .

I recall doing a test of this last season.
I was in the Top 100, so I could see my amount of Unique Pokémon in the Top 100 list.
I caught a Pokémon I already had on my PokéDex, but hadn't caught yet since the start of the Season.
I went +1 on the list, as that season I hadn't caught that Pokémon.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to test that furthet this Season, as I'm well off the Top 100.

I don't know about the Battle Count. I'd assume it's Seasonal Battles.

aqueles que estao no rank sao os que mais marcaram pontos, para marcar pontos é preciso capturar novos pokemons, fazer batalhas e ganhar xp.

Batalhas: toda e qualquer batalha que voce fizer conta no top de jogadores da temporada.

Pokemons: só aparecem como novos os pokemons que você captura e ainda não tem.

200uJuc.png

Por exemplo, se eu capturasse um mimikyu que eu ainda não tenho meus "uniques" subiriam para 1,251, mas se eu evoluir um pikachu para um raichu ele não contaria, por que eu não capturei um novo pokemon só obtive ele.