Pokémon Vortex
lrichards92

Pokemon Hunting service

4 hours ago, lrichards92 said:

no problem buddy, Ive got type null for you, offer shiny mudbray, shiny lyconroc and shiny turtornator

Thanks buddy I have made the offer

And what are your rates for a Necrozma

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:50 AM, nostalgicschit said:

Offered. Im now a fan bro. Youre good. Now, if youre still up and find something that you like on my pokes, tell me what you need for a shiny treecko. 

EDIT: make that treecko a 2nd priority, Id rather have a shadow larvitar first if thats ok. 

hey buddy im hunting now for shadow larvitar id do it for 2 or 3 unique non legends that ok?

Seeking Nicknameable (I want it named "SCP-002", without the quotation marks) Shiny Mareanie/Toxapex caught in a Great Ball.

Offering uniques I might have that you don't + an Shiny Mareanie for you as replacement.

10 hours ago, iara said:

Seeking Nicknameable (I want it named "SCP-002", without the quotation marks) Shiny Mareanie/Toxapex caught in a Great Ball.

Offering uniques I might have that you don't + an Shiny Mareanie for you as replacement.

willing to offer 3 uniques I need? ill start hunting after I am done with nostalgischit's larvitar

58 minutes ago, lrichards92 said:

willing to offer 3 uniques I need? ill start hunting after I am done with nostalgischit's larvitar

Hey bro u done hunting for a shadow larv? If not then you can change it to metallic or mystic larv instead. Or Both would be great. Srry for the sudden change, I just received shadow larv. 

Just now, nostalgicschit said:

Hey bro u done hunting for a shadow larv? If not then you can change it to metallic or mystic larv instead. Or Both would be great. Srry for the sudden change, I just received shadow larv. 

hey buddy, that's fine ill change to both of those :) thanks for letting me know

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nostalgicschit said:

hey buddy I have found them both. they are uft you happy giving me these 4 for them Shiny farfetched, shiny pancham, shiny ralts and shiny spoink?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lrichards92 said:

hey buddy I have found them both. they are uft you happy giving me these 4 for them Shiny farfetched, shiny pancham, shiny ralts and shiny spoink?

Dang u fast bro! Your services deserves some good attention bro! Highly commended. Ill be trading em now. Thanks! :D

5 hours ago, lrichards92 said:

Depends on which ones you want.

Check my IGN "iara" and see if there is anything. If you ask for something like starters, rare pokes like Eevee or popular ones like Larvitar I'll decline tho.

34 minutes ago, iara said:

Depends on which ones you want.

Check my IGN "iara" and see if there is anything. If you ask for something like starters, rare pokes like Eevee or popular ones like Larvitar I'll decline tho.

hey the mareanie is caught just waiting for the nickname to be accepted, id want shiny bellsprout, shiny carvanha and shiny flabebe white or red is fine

Just now, lrichards92 said:

hey the mareanie is caught just waiting for the nickname to be accepted, id want shiny bellsprout, shiny carvanha and shiny flabebe white or red is fine

Sure, I'll offer that then. It was caught in a GREAT ball, right? That's the important thing.

And the name had to be SCP-002

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:32 PM, samual said:

Hey buddy what would your rate be for an Eevee

Eevee is UFT 

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:29 AM, Kylie said:

Hi! I'd like a shiny female salandit and a metallic rayquaza 

hey message me in game richards48 and we can discuss it

On 6/10/2018 at 6:20 AM, lrichards92 said:

Current jobs:

Spaces open

Previous jobs:

Type: null for samual

Necrozma for Samual

On previous thread over 20 jobs done

Shadow Onix/Shiny Kangaskhan/shiny sableye/shiny growlithe and minccino  for TheRisingStar

Shiny Mudkip for Nostalgicschit

12x Unique eevees/starters for YOGESH_FEDERER

Rates:

All rates are negotiable but I am mainly looking for unique non legendaries to complete my pokedex

Just send me a message with what you would like me to find and what you want to offer

I will gladly hunt for the following:

Unique legends

Unique non legends

legendaries

Sets of the above mentioned and pretty much anything if the offers right!

I was hoping to get either shiny greninja or shiny rampardos i can offer a mystic unknown I and shiny beldum upon capture please if you have questions or comments please say something ill try to reply asap