Pokémon Vortex

Question

I got banned dont know the exact reason. 

If you think that any cheating is happened from my side then ignore same and activate my account.

I dont want my time spend on pokemon vortex to get wasted as already my two accounts were dissappread from you while your site conversion from v 2.0 to v 3.0. That time i complaint regarding same but ignored by administrators. 

You dont even have courage to reply on my feedbacks that time.

Then I made this account and now I dont want to loose my account again.

16 answers to this question

• Developer
5 hours ago, diego28xxx said:

You banned my 2 accounts without knowing the exact reason.

If you think that any cheating is happened from my side then ignore same and activate my account.

I dont want my time spend on pokemon vortex to get wasted as.

Please solve this problem, I am in the top 80 of my country and I do not want to lose everything.

These are years that I have played and I have invested my time.

Answer my comments as soon as possible.

ID: diego28xx    and     diego28xxx

You were banned for botting on account xtechxxx.

You cannot cheat on one account and expect your other accounts not to be banned.

• Developer
On 9/18/2018 at 10:54 AM, luckysrt123 said:

No. That is not my account. My younger brother account. 

Your brother was caught cheating which caused your account to also be suspended.

I have unbanned your account now. Have fun.

Please solve this problem, I am in the top 80 of my country and I do not want to lose everything.

ID: diego28xx    and     diego28xxx

17 hours ago, flamescape said:

You cannot cheat on one account and expect your other accounts not to be banned.

That was not my account, I borrow the Notebook (PC) and when I went to open my account I could not enter them, please you stay with the account that says "xtechxxx", but you enable my other two accounts that are: diego28xx and diego28xxx, I've been playing for years and I've never used any kind of botting.

Check both accounts and you will see that they are completely legal.

Please, I want to play, I am in the top 80 of my country, I do not want to lose Ranking. 
I have invested a lot of time in this.

Edited by diego28xxx

17 hours ago, flamescape said:

That was not my account, I borrow the Notebook (PC) and when I went to open my account I could not enter them, please you stay with the account that says "xtechxxx", but you enable my other two accounts that are: diego28xx and diego28xxx, I've been playing for years and I've never used any kind of botting.

Check both accounts and you will see that they are completely legal.

Please, I want to play, I am in the top 80 of my country, I do not want to lose Ranking. 
I have invested a lot of time in this.

Edited by diego28xxx

34 minutes ago, flamescape said:

So how come it was registered with the same email address as your other accounts?

34 minutes ago, flamescape said:

So how come it was registered with the same email address as your other accounts?

I mean that I do not use that account, a long time ago I created that account for my nephew, I do not know if he uses it, but my accounts are diego28xx and diego28xxx, I  use that constantly, and I've never used any kind of botting. 

I really want to play and I ask you to enable my two accounts, if you want to review them and you will realize that they are totally legal. I do not want to lose them and start again, something I would not do it, it's been many years that I've been playing.

Rather tell me the "ID or Nickname" of all the accounts created with the same email address, years ago I had other accounts and when you updated the game to another version, I lost them all. If you are nice tell me the "IDs or Nicknames" that I do not remember anymore, or send it to this email address please: lower_153@hotmail.com. I had many level 100 pokemones. 

Edited by diego28xxx

On 10/2/2018 at 4:54 PM, flamescape said:

I mean that I do not use that account, a long time ago I created that account for my nephew, I do not know if he uses it, but my accounts are diego28xx and diego28xxx, I  use that constantly, and I've never used any kind of botting. 

I really want to play and I ask you to enable my two accounts, if you want to review them and you will realize that they are totally legal. I do not want to lose them and start again, something I would not do it, it's been many years that I've been playing.

Rather tell me the "ID or Nickname" of all the accounts created with the same email address, years ago I had other accounts and when you updated the game to another version, I lost them all. If you are nice tell me the "IDs or Nicknames" that I do not remember anymore, or send it to this email address please: lower_153@hotmail.com. I had many level 100 pokemones. 

On 10/2/2018 at 4:54 PM, flamescape said: