Pokémon Vortex
bataap1

I was banned

Question

8 answers to this question

6 hours ago, diego28xxx said:

You can activate my account please, it's been 2 months without playing and you do not give me an answer. There he says that you banned me but do not use any kind of hack. My account is totally legal.

I have played many months, I invested my time and it is not fair that they take it away from me overnight. Or maybe they do that so that no player can move forward and start again.

I ask you to please activate my account, I hope you do not ignore my comment.

You've had 2 months to learn from your mistake and start fresh, but you still want to get unbanned. You'll get ignored again. And you're spamming this on someone else's question. Nice.

15 hours ago, diego28xxx said:

You can activate my account please, it's been 2 months without playing and you do not give me an answer. There he says that you banned me but do not use any kind of hack. My account is totally legal.

I have played many months, I invested my time and it is not fair that they take it away from me overnight. Or maybe they do that so that no player can move forward and start again.

Dude I'm sorry about your ban, but i dont think accounts can even get unbanned in this game...besides create your own topic, dont spam someone elses question like eurstin said

16 hours ago, eurstin said:

You've had 2 months to learn from your mistake and start fresh, but you still want to get unbanned. You'll get ignored again. And you're spamming this on someone else's question. Nice.

My mistake, I play years, I was in the top of my country and suddenly my account is taken from me, and they do not give me an answer.

On 12/4/2018 at 12:58 PM, diego28xxx said:

I dont think there are second chances, Just like what eurstin and waybig said.

Edited by diego28xxx