Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

2 hours ago, tcuz said:

what do you want m8? My ign is: tcuz - have a look

Ur shadow Jedi .

2 hours ago, tcuz said:

what do you want m8? My ign is: tcuz - have a look

Also I was interested in one of your normal partials. Want 3 shiny legends for 1 of them?

2 hours ago, Alex777 said:

Ur shadow Jedi .

nty

Also I was interested in one of your normal partials. Want 3 shiny legends for 1 of them?

Legit all i want is here + shiny groudon :)

3 hours ago, tcuz said:

Mystic MewShadow MewShiny MewtwoDark SuicuneDark RaikouShiny BulbasaurShiny CharmanderShiny SquirtleDark Pikachu (Jedi)Shiny Pikachu (Jedi)

2 hours ago, tcuz said:

Legit all i want is here + shiny groudon :)

Lol all of these for 1 of your normal partial? Are you kidding me?

Or wait. Shiny Charizard (Not mega evolved) +shiny mudkip+ shiny treecko+ shiny torchic for 1 of your partials?

haha no i don't expect all of them m8 :)

Or wait. Shiny Charizard (Not mega evolved) +shiny mudkip+ shiny treecko+ shiny torchic for 1 of your partials?

...... none of those are what i want?

Just now, tcuz said:

haha no i don't expect all of them m8 :)

Please read my earlier post with the shiny Charizard ..also @Chris_ , I think you must have noticed but, the spelling of 'Community Trading Thread is wrong and has been written as 'Community trading Thead' , with mistake in the Thread spelling. Some moderator please correct this. ( @sportsandmusic69 Or @Tyheamma)

Just now, Alex777 said:

Please read my earlier post with the shiny Charizard ..also @Chris_ , I think you must have noticed but, the spelling of 'Community Trading Thread is wrong and has been written as 'Community trading Thead' , with mistake in the Thread spelling. Some moderator please correct this. ( @sportsandmusic69 Or @Tyheamma)

ummm yeah i replied.

6 minutes ago, Alex777 said:

See, the maximum shiny legends I can offer is 3. The reason is I had got 2 of them for 3 shiny legends thus the same rate.agreeed?

how about i take some of your shiny uniques  pokes and some normal leagends : dark umbreonDark%20Umbreon.gif, Shadow%20Absol.gif, Shadow%20Garchomp.gif , Shiny%20Charizard.gif  Shiny%20Makuhita.gifShiny%20Combusken.gifShiny%20Combee.gifShadow%20Ursaring.gifGroudon.gifMesprit.gif  Swampert%20(Mega).gifShiny%20Bagon.gifGenesect.gifShiny%20Gible.gifShiny%20Caterpie.gifShiny%20Mudkip.gif   Shiny%20Pidgey.gifRegigigas.gifShadow%20Exeggutor.gif i'm taking only 4 normal legends and about 15 uniques so i dont think u can get a better offer than this for a partial . my ign :rishivojjala014-2, the partial's uft.

2 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

how about i take some of your shiny uniques  pokes and some normal leagends : dark umbreonDark%20Umbreon.gif, Shadow%20Absol.gif, Shadow%20Garchomp.gif , Shiny%20Charizard.gif  Shiny%20Makuhita.gifShiny%20Combusken.gifShiny%20Combee.gifShadow%20Ursaring.gifGroudon.gifMesprit.gif  Swampert%20(Mega).gifShiny%20Bagon.gifGenesect.gifShiny%20Gible.gifShiny%20Caterpie.gifShiny%20Mudkip.gif   Shiny%20Pidgey.gifRegigigas.gifShadow%20Exeggutor.gif i'm taking only 4 normal legends and about 15 uniques so i dont think u can get a better offer than this for a partial . my ign :rishivojjala014-2, the partial's uft.

Hahaha..lol you are kidding me right..that umbreon is a happiness pokemon with exp also..

1 hour ago, Maxie-Magma said:

TradingZygarde (Partial)looking for unique cells, unique cores and unique legends

How many unique legends?

3 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

ok leave the umbreon and give me these instead of the umbreon

Shiny%20Flygon.gifMetallic%20Swanna.gif

See my friend, the swampert also has some exp on it. Also. The Shiny Charizard and the shadow garchomp and the shiny flygon and the shadow ursaring are not for trade. Other than that,I can offer all the other pokemon. AgReed?