Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

I am looking for the following event pokemons:

shadow deoxys (speed)dark deoxys (speed)shadow deoxys (defense)dark deoxys (defense)shadow deoxys (attack)dark deoxys (attack)shadow tornadus (therian)dark tornadus (therian)shadow thundurus (therian)dark thundurus (therian)shadow landorus (therian)dark landorus (therian)shadow magearnadark magearnashadow zygarde (core)dark zygarde (core)eevee (christmas)shadow eevee (christmas)dark eevee (christmas)shadow zubat (halloween)dark zubat (halloween)shadow golbat (halloween)dark golbat (halloween)dark crobat (halloween)shadow crobat (halloween)shadow Caterpie (Christmas)dark Caterpie (Christmas)shadow Metapod (Christmas)dark Metapod (Christmas)shadow Butterfree (Christmas)dark Butterfree (Christmas)dark togepi (halloween)shadow togepi (halloween)dark Scyther (Halloween)shadow Scyther (Halloween)

Willing to offer pds or exp training. pds for the ones I can afford and exp training for the ones I can't afford. Please comment below if you have any. Then we can talk in game. Please DM if you have any other shadow or dark event pokemon

On 3/25/2016 at 9:34 AM, chazzache said:

Trading;

Mystic Jirachi, Kyurem, Regigigas, Latios, Registeel, Xerneas (active), shiny spheal, shiny Heracross (mega) and Dark Dragonite

Looking for;

Mewtwo, Regice, Entei, Articuno, Zapdos

I have entei. I want the latios

27 minutes ago, Abhiproo said:

willing to trade :

kubfu,kyurem,shiny emboarorzapdos

looking for :

Greninja (ash),shiny dracovish,dracovish,tyrunt&shiny tyrunt

completely not fair offeer. maybe if u take all the pokemon ur offering, u might get ash greninja

the fossils cost a lot, like there are only 17 normal ones in game and only 2 shiny ones, they colud cost up to more than 180 mil pds. if ur willing to pay that much money

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, POKECHAN said:

greninja (ash) costs  1-2 mil.  shiny tyruntcosts 45-60  mil pdstyruntcosts 5-10 mil pdsshiny dracovishcan cost 100-200 mil pdsdracovishcosts 15-20 mil. Your total offer is not worth at all

wdym by normal dracovish 15-20 mil its definitely much more and shiny is 180-200mil cuz there are only 2 of them in the whole game

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, shoomania said:

wdym by normal dracovish 15-20 mil its definitely much more and shiny is 180-200mil cuz there are only 2 of them in the whole game

its only 15-20 mil. I have the NVS pokemon price value sheet. I hope its telling the truth.

1 minute ago, POKECHAN said:

The normal dracovish is only 15-20 mil. I think its more maybe. can be up to 40 mil.  but the price of its variants is not fixed, its needs to be determined

hmmmmmm, go and ask a pro and come back, im too lazy too

14 hours ago, POKECHAN said:

The normal dracovish is only 15-20 mil. I think its more maybe. can be up to 40 mil.  but the price of its variants is not fixed, its needs to be determined

14 hours ago, shoomania said:

Though the normal dracovishs are currently very less in game, its value is only 10-15m. It was added recently hence the rarity. A fossilized drake/fish used to go for 80m earlier. Now, its around 30m.

And the Shiny might cost around 100m, according to me.

Edited by Tritre

17 minutes ago, Khajari1510 said:

Who wants a Zeraora? I've got one spare. I'm looking for lots of exp, or some variant event pokes. Not really interested in money unless you offer high. PM me since this comment might drown in the community trading thread. Act fast, it might be gone soon

8m exp in pokemon for it