Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

1 hour ago, JaymzIsUS said:

for sure, and yeah i totally know how much you're winning on this deal xD before i hear others telling me im getting robbed, just worht it for me at the moment, ill offer right now

Accepted! Gotta love event inflation lol. Best of luck of luck with the arceus mate, hope you can turn it into a water in time!

1 hour ago, Dirty Money said:

Accepted! Gotta love event inflation lol. Best of luck of luck with the arceus mate, hope you can turn it into a water in time!

lol imma save the plate for a unique one, but yes inflation is pretty rad ^_^ lets hope we both win from this one xD hope you enjoy

Trading  

1. Shiny Cranidos
  2. Shieldon
  3. Arceus
  4. Latios (Mega)
  5. Shiny Omanyte
  6. Aerodactyl (Mega) 

And Many More Legends, Events, Fossils at Legend_Collector. looking For Sensible and Fair Offers. If Anyone is interested in non-Leggy Uniques visit Suniques 500 Plus Uniques. 

1 hour ago, darkxknight101 said:

Trading Shadow Zygarde (Complete) with base exp for Fossils i need or other zygarde completes

My Shiny CranidosShiny Omanyte,Shieldon, at this point i cannot get the pictures idk why but Aerodactyl (Mega)  anorith ,and another unique fossil i have at Legend_Collector.

8 hours ago, Haxor69 said:

Deal. I'll put it on for trade on BigKike

sorry bro you replyied to much late i already traded it

I'm really gonna need something fly for this alright, i'm not one to grind for exp. but sidequests so here what i got
Metallic Diancie (Mega)402,259exp. atm, probably will be going steadily up if i keep doing sidequests as this goes, and ill conisder what exp at this point as free if it even gets to the point that it would make a difference. none the less, i got this. What i'm really looking for is a UNIQUE Kyogre,
But i'll consider all offers that seem worth it. hopefully this one grabs some attention ^_^ PM me on the forum or reply here. 

Never Mind Caught one ^_^

Edited by JaymzIsUS