Pokémon Vortex
inteleon

inteleon's Trade Thread [CLOSED]

10 minutes ago, Tritre said:

I would like to have your Arceus (Water) and Kyogre. Look into my account and we will negotiate. Thank you.

Arceus costed me 1M and Kyogre is just gonna be 100k

So I want PD 1.1M PD For everything. (You need more money though you only have 800k)

5 minutes ago, inteleon said:

Arceus costed me 1M and Kyogre is just gonna be 100k

So I want PD 1.1M PD For everything. (You need more money though you only have 800k)

Well dude, I thought we were gonna trade... Can we?

Oh man do I have a deal for you! I'll give you 2.5 million poke dollars as well as my enternal floette for all the Pokemon in your for trade section! Huh? The eternal floette sounds good but not enough for them all? Well guess what? Not only is it an event Pokemon, but it has 1,014,782 experience! Don't believe me? Well, why don't you check out my account and see for yourself! Yes. I'm very willing to do so. I'll give you it and the 2.5 million poke dollars for them all. 

16 hours ago, Mr.Starkfromwhoknows said:

Oh man do I have a deal for you! I'll give you 2.5 million poke dollars as well as my enternal floette for all the Pokemon in your for trade section! Huh? The eternal floette sounds good but not enough for them all? Well guess what? Not only is it an event Pokemon, but it has 1,014,782 experience! Don't believe me? Well, why don't you check out my account and see for yourself! Yes. I'm very willing to do so. I'll give you it and the 2.5 million poke dollars for them all. 

I'll give you my Arceus (Water). Deal?

On 7/25/2020 at 1:14 PM, Mr.Starkfromwhoknows said:

Sure but can I take the 2.5 million dollars off in that case? Or at least reduce the money I give you? Regardless floette enternal will be yours

Make it 1.9 or 1.8

On 7/25/2020 at 1:14 PM, Mr.Starkfromwhoknows said:

Sure but can I take the 2.5 million dollars off in that case? Or at least reduce the money I give you? Regardless floette enternal will be yours

Oh wait. I don't need Floette. Can you just give me the PD? I really need PDs.

OK then I'll just give you 2 million dollars. I'm glad I don't have to give the floette though that thing is super valuable to me for the exp it has and being an event Pokemon

Alright @Tritre you can have your chance at getting the arceus water now, I changed my mind because I felt that I have better things to spend that much money on. Besides I'm heavily focused on an ice stone and unique poipole variant so I can evolve it and I figured I should keep my money for that stuff. Enjoy Arceus form collecting like you always have

On 7/25/2020 at 7:49 AM, inteleon said:

I wanted PD but @Mr.Starkfromwhoknows already gave a really good deal so I decided to give Arceus.

You can have Kyogre though. Can trade it for your Cobalionand/or Charizard (Mega X) 

Mr.stark changed his mind. He said i can have the arceus.

On 7/25/2020 at 3:09 PM, Mr.Starkfromwhoknows said:

Alright @Tritre you can have your chance at getting the arceus water now, I changed my mind because I felt that I have better things to spend that much money on. Besides I'm heavily focused on an ice stone and unique poipole variant so I can evolve it and I figured I should keep my money for that stuff. Enjoy Arceus form collecting like you always have

That's really nice of you. Thanks dude.

Edited by Tritre

On 7/25/2020 at 7:39 PM, Mr.Starkfromwhoknows said:

I have an ice stone. What ur offer for it??