Pokémon Vortex
ashgreninjaserina

Hacked account?

Question

3 answers to this question

I have checked and found out that your account is not deleted or banned. Your account is still alright. 

As for the question, you could try to:

Reset your password,

Reset your username.

If none of those 2 works, then it's best if you contact the admins in Discord. They will be there to answer you.

In the case that I could further assist you, may I get a picture of the system "not allowing you in" . Does it say anything above when you press "Login" ?

7 hours ago, ashgreninjaserina said:

My account Alainscharzard13 is not opening for some reason. I never gave my password away so it's not that, but my account won't let me in. Plz help me figure out what is going on.

Sad to here about this. Here are some ways you can retrieve your account.

1. Try resetting the password by clicking on forgot your password.

2. Try signing up from another account and check on the account if if it is visible.

3. You are not banned as the vortex bot displayed your profile successfully on discord.

If this doesn't help, sorry, the situation is out of my control. You will have to report.

Edited by Tritre

18 hours ago, Tritre said:

Sad to here about this. Here are some ways you can retrieve your account.

1. Try resetting the password by clicking on forgot your password.

2. Try signing up from another account and check on the account if if it is visible.

3. You are not banned as the vortex bot displayed your profile successfully on discord.

If this doesn't help, sorry, the situation is out of my control. You will have to report.

This is correct, and if the problem is not solved you need to get to the admins as soon as possible to prevent the other user ( if there is ) from ruining your account.