Pokémon Vortex
aditya.s13

snorunt give-away

i will be giving away snoruntssnorunt won by TRITRE,snoruntwon by KALIPO,snorunt,snorunt,snorunt,snorunt,snorunt,snorunt,snoruntsnorunt, (shiny snorunt NOT FOR GIVE AWAY,THIS ONE IS FOR A GOOD TRADE {won byMr.Starkfromwhoknows })

please list your ign and you will win, also give me a normal of flying Pokemon offer . thank best of luck

Edited by aditya.s13

35 minutes ago, aditya.s13 said:

well if so give me some hing rare as it took a lot of time to catsh it

Do you what is meant by giveaway and trade... ur just trading and Giveaway is by Luck and u cant just keep a random trade and keep it as giveaway 

Edited by Darshil_Irex

On 8/1/2020 at 1:07 PM, aditya.s13 said:

i will be giving away snoruntssnorunt,snorunt,snorunt,snorunt,snorunt,snorunt,snorunt,snorunt,snoruntsnoruntshiny snorunt 

pls list your ing and you will win, also give me a normal of flying Pokemon offer . thank best of luck

Thinking I could re - enter

IGN : Tritre

Hoping for Shiny Snorunt.

8 hours ago, Mr.Starkfromwhoknows said:

Will you accept a suicune for the shiny snorunt?

i would like yourthundurus think about it because two more people need,it if they offer me better i'll go with them.

best of luck 

Edited by aditya.s13

20 hours ago, Mr.Starkfromwhoknows said:

Yeah of course it is, but I'm doing it anyways just for the laughs and because I don't even want the thundurus, I have WAY more valuable stuff than that, right Kyogre (Primal)and Furfrou (Dandy)?

same i have also Shiny%20Cinderace.pngand Shiny%20Greninja.pngand may new pokemon isKyurem%20(Black).png yey