Pokémon Vortex
cabietbay

Closed topic

On 8/25/2020 at 3:56 PM, cabietbay said:

* Normal ( Level 50) or higher 

GarchompGogoatHaxorusHeatmorMagmortarMalamarMarowakMeowstic (f)NinetalesTropiusCryogonalElectivireLickilickyBisharpSawkMagnetonSteelixZangooseRhyperiorDedenneBearticExeggutoraggronsigilypharcanineAltariaGengar
Willing to trade for another level 50 common and sell on pokebay for 25000

* Normal (level 100)

MalamarFroslassvivillon (tundra)Mismagiuslycanroc (midnight)shiny gardevoirvivillon (icy snow)
Willing to trade for another level 100 Pokémon or a Legendary Pokémon I don’t have and sell for 50000

* Unique normal

Mystic victreebelShiny reuniclusshiny zygarde (cell)Dark Zygarde (cell)Mystic Zygarde (cell)
Willing to trade for the first pokemon for an unique level 100 Pokémon or a Legendary that I don’t have and the last 3 Pokémon for any unique common that I don’t have 

About selling the first 2 Pokémon will be 50000-60000

The other will be 25000-25001

* Alolan Pokemon

dark marowak (alolan)
Willing to trade for another unique Alolan Pokémon and sell for 50000-70000

* Starter

delphoxSerperiorSerperiorEmpoleonInfernapeMeganiumPrimarina

Willing to trade for another starter that I don’t have or a legendary and sell for 60000-100000

* Rare

dragonairglaceonsylveondratiniMiloticLapras

*Mega Pokemon

metagross (mega)Venusaur (mega)audino (mega)altaria (mega)Gardevoir (mega)mawile (mega)absol (mega)latias (mega)

Willing to trade for other mega i don't have

No Selling

Willing to trade for another rare or legendary that I don’t have and sell for 75000-100000

Sylveon is special because it is a happiness Pokémon so I only trade for at least 3 legendary or 5 rare that I don’t have and sell for 500000-700000

* Legendary

Genesecttapu buluHo-ohPhioneJirachiShayminUxieUxieDarkraiDarkraiDarkraiManaphyarticunocobaliondarkrowngiratinatapu finiMespritxerneas (active)thundurusHeatrandratinilicdratiniceRegiceYveltalRegiceVirizionVirizionShiny kyuremsuicunesuicuneKyuremReshiramKeldeoMespritCelebiKyurem
Willing to trade for another Legendary that I don’t have and sell for 50000-250000

* Unique Legendary

Mystic Xerneas (active)shadow terrakionshadow tornadusdark yveltalMYSTIC MESPRITMYSTIC REGICEMystic groudon
Willing to trade for another unique legendary that I don’t have or 3 normal legendary and sell for 55555-30000

* Event Pokemon

Arceus (electric)Floette (eternal)Pikachu (belle)Arceus (water)solgaleo
I just trade event for event (If you don’t have event, offer 10 legendary and 7 unique legendary or Celesteela )

Sell for at least 1000000
*Unique Ultra beast

Metallic kartanaDark pheromosa
I just trade for an unique Celesteela 

No selling for this Pokémon, just trade

* I am looking for these vivillon form
You can offer 8 vivillon forms for a legendary or all of them for a unique legend
vivillon (archipelago)vivillon (continental)vivillon (elegant)vivillon (garden)vivillon (high plains)vivillon (marine)Vivillon (meadow)vivillon (monsoon)vivillon (polar)Vivillon (sandstorm)Vivillon (savanna)vivillon (sun)

Hey, how about a Tepigfor your Serperior?

On 8/25/2020 at 3:11 PM, cabietbay said:

*Normal pokemon (level 50) or higher and lower than level 100

Reveal hidden contents

GarchompGogoatHaxorusHeatmorMagmortarMalamarMarowakMeowstic (f)NinetalesTropiusCryogonalElectivireLickilickyBisharpSawkMagnetonSteelixZangooseRhyperiorDedenneBearticExeggutoraggronsigilypharcanineAltariaGengar

Willing to trade for another level 50 common and sell on pokebay for 25000

* Normal (level 100)

Reveal hidden contents

MalamarFroslassvivillon (tundra)Mismagiuslycanroc (midnight)shiny gardevoirvivillon (icy snow)

Willing to trade for another level 100 Pokémon or a Legendary Pokémon I don’t have and sell for 50000

* Unique normal

Reveal hidden contents

Mystic victreebelShiny reuniclusshiny zygarde (cell)Dark Zygarde (cell)Mystic Zygarde (cell)

Willing to trade for the first pokemon for an unique level 100 Pokémon or a Legendary that I don’t have and the last 3 Pokémon for any unique common that I don’t have 

About selling the first 2 Pokémon will be 50000-60000

The other will be 25000-25001

* Alolan Pokemon

Reveal hidden contents

dark marowak (alolan)
Willing to trade for another unique Alolan Pokémon and sell for 50000-70000

* Starter

Reveal hidden contents

delphoxSerperiorSerperiorEmpoleonInfernapeMeganiumPrimarina

Willing to trade for another starter that I don’t have or a legendary and sell for 60000-100000

* Rare

Reveal hidden contents

dragonairglaceonsylveondratiniMiloticLapras

Willing to trade for another rare or legendary that I don’t have and sell for 75000-100000

Sylveon is special because it is a happiness Pokémon so I only trade for at least 3 legendary or 5 rare that I don’t have and sell for 500000-700000

*Mega Pokemon

Reveal hidden contents

metagross (mega)Venusaur (mega)audino (mega)altaria (mega)Gardevoir (mega)mawile (mega)absol (mega)latias (mega)

Willing to trade for other mega i don't have

No Selling

* Legendary

Reveal hidden contents

Genesecttapu buluHo-ohPhioneJirachiShayminUxieUxieDarkraiDarkraiDarkraiManaphyarticunocobaliondarkrowngiratinatapu finiMespritxerneas (active)thundurusHeatrandratinilicdratiniceRegiceYveltalRegiceVirizionVirizionShiny kyuremsuicunesuicuneKyuremReshiramKeldeoMespritCelebiKyurem

Willing to trade for another Legendary that I don’t have and sell for 50000-250000

* Unique Legendary

Reveal hidden contents

Mystic Xerneas (active)shadow terrakionshadow tornadusdark yveltalMYSTIC MESPRITMYSTIC REGICEMystic groudon

Willing to trade for another unique legendary that I don’t have or 3 normal legendary and sell for 55555-30000

* Event Pokemon

Reveal hidden contents

Arceus (electric)solgaleo
I just trade event for event (If you don’t have event, offer 10 legendary and 7 unique legendary or Celesteela )

Can give you four styles
Archipelago

Elegant

Meadow

Moonsoon

* Looking for these pokemon

Hide contents

vivillon (archipelago)vivillon (continental)vivillon (elegant)vivillon (garden)vivillon (high plains)vivillon (marine)Vivillon (meadow)vivillon (monsoon)vivillon (polar)Vivillon (sandstorm)Vivillon (savanna)vivillon (sun)vivillon (fancy)vivillon (pokeball)

You can offer 8 vivillon forms for a legendary or all of them for a unique legend