Pokémon Vortex
ProAsh

Training pokemon and giving pokemon the giving part is only for new players other part is not free

You need to be a new player to get free pokemon. I may make a second one for hunting just for the more pro players so they don't feel left out anyways just comment down what pokemon you want and you will be gifted but you must state down your username. If you want me too train then that will not be free also if you do not trust me. I will find the pokemon and train it up for you if I can't then I will try pokebay anyways first time is free for training enjoy.drying frying pan GIF

On 10/2/2020 at 9:53 PM, ProAsh said:

You need to be a new player to get free pokemon. I may make a second one for hunting just for the more pro players so they don't feel left out anyways just comment down what pokemon you want and you will be gifted but you must state down your username. If you want me too train then that will not be free also if you do not trust me. I will find the pokemon and train it up for you if I can't then I will try pokebay anyways first time is free for training enjoy.drying frying pan GIF

Hi please train my qmunchlax to 3mil exp

On 10/2/2020 at 9:53 PM, ProAsh said:

Are you sure up you want to do free training for other people it might not be good for you, if you are sure you want to do this then go ahead, instead of doing other people’s training for free do some training for urself first

I started playing two days ago and I have found a few decent pokemon luckily, but it is still difficult to get good ones, especially considering the fact that I do not have one yet. Maybe a trade or something of the sort for a decent pokemon

Ign: jacobknight911

If you can help, thanks. If not, I understand.