Pokémon Vortex
Captaincam1

Question of the Day! (Day 2)

Hey Vortex! My second question today will be ¨What is the best Pokemon region and why?¨ You can answer this question how ever you´d like either with bullet points, Paragraph format, etc.

My answer)

Kalos is the best pokemon region, Kalos has Mega evolution, Ash-greninja, Zygarde forms, and many other amazing things in the game/shows. I also like Kalos the most because in my opinion Ash has his best companions out of all his journeys Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont. I also like Kalos the best because the gym leaders are really cool and the show is very exciting because the pokemon battles are very intense and there is Pokemon Showcase.

Please answer below and share your thoughts on other people's responses. 

Have fun and stay safe!

5 minutes ago, Captaincam1 said:

Hey Vortex! My second question today will be ¨What is the best Pokemon region and why?¨ You can answer this question how ever you´d like either with bullet points, Paragraph format, etc.

My answer)

Kalos is the best pokemon region, Kalos has Mega evolution, Ash-greninja, Zygarde forms, and many other amazing things in the game/shows. I also like Kalos the most because in my opinion Ash has his best companions out of all his journeys Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont. I also like Kalos the best because the gym leaders are really cool and the show is very exciting because the pokemon battles are very intense and there is Pokemon Showcase.

Have fun and stay safe!

kalos

my answer:same as yours 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

My answer)

Have fun and stay safe!

emma think its alola 

cause it has alolan form of pokemon

good legendary 

ultra beast 
ash strongest rival -glladion

It's Alola Because It Has Many Rare's And Legendary's and Ultra Beast Too.And Ash Won In The alola League And Very Cool Z-Moves Are Like Mega Stone Moves And There Were Shaymin,Necrozma,Solgaleo And Lunala And There Even Necrozma (Dusk),Necrozma (Dawn),Necrozma (Ultra) And Even Cool Starter's There But In Kalos Ash Lose On The League and Serena Lost On Her Pokemon Model Too That's Why Alola Is The Best!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TuneFist said:

It's Alola Because It Has Many Rare's And Legendary's and Ultra Beast Too.And Ash Won In The alola League And Very Cool Z-Moves Are Like Mega Stone Moves And There Were Shaymin,Necrozma,Solgaleo And Lunala And There Even Necrozma (Dusk),Necrozma (Dawn),Necrozma (Ultra) And Even Cool Starter's There But In Kalos Ash Lose On The League and Serena Lost On Her Pokemon Model Too That's Why Alola Is The Best!

Ash might return to Kalos for a rematch in Pokemon journes

• Upvote 1